NFL Combine 2015

YoloinOhio

Good lord yes. I wouldn't even look at Hundley until the 3rd or 4th round. It's Winston (maybe Mariota) and a field of possible mid-late rounders, IMO.

Waiting to see Winston, Mariota and Greyson.

Thought Greyson was injured and not throwing?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dis-appointed to see Jaelen Strong run a 4.5... I was hoping he would go a little slower and fall to say 3rd or fourth round. I love this kid! I would have loved to see him in Buffalo. He will be a stud in the nfl. I see him as an Anquan Boldin type. He wins the ball everytime. He is just so strong when the ball is in the air.

Since he just ran a 4.5, he will go very early. I am happy for HIM, but sad he wont be in Buffalo....

And yes, I know we dont need a WR, just a big fan of the kid...

Go Devils!

Yeah, I guess not. Saw his name amongst the others. Was he a late subtraction? Too bad.

Colorado State's Garrett Grayson to make their pitches. Grayson was more refined, befitting his work in a program that then-CSU coach Jim McElwain ran like a professional outfit, but he is not expected to work out at the Combine amid reports that he injured his hamstring.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/The-big-Combine-question-At-QB-whos-No-3/464a68ba-964f-41ce-a59f-9b45e64d88ea

I was dis-appointed to see Jaelen Strong run a 4.5... I was hoping he would go a little slower and fall to say 3rd or fourth round. I love this kid! I would have loved to see him in Buffalo. He will be a stud in the nfl. I see him as an Anquan Boldin type. He wins the ball everytime. He is just so strong when the ball is in the air.

Since he just ran a 4.5, he will go very early. I am happy for HIM, but sad he wont be in Buffalo....

And yes, I know we dont need a WR, just a big fan of the kid...

Go Devils!

He will go in the 1st rd IMO. Great prospect.

I think you are right YOLO. His game tape is awesome! i have hoping for a while that he would slide down in the draft and we could grab a steal. But he just ran himself into the late first, early second round.

I think he will be in the pro-bowl for years. He just refuses to lose....

Great time for Langford 4.43 didn't expect that

Duke Johnson 4.6 yikes

Was just about to say the same thing regarding the Duke's time.

I only got to there just now, went back to watch Ajayi's 40. I quite like that kid from Boise State.

Edited by Smooth

Sucks Langford ran so well. Was hoping he could've been had in the 5th. Not like it matters, as we'll probably grab one earlier

Yep and the issue is our lack of a 4th. If they want him, will need to go 3rd. Could be a reach. Or - as we have 2 5ths they could trade up into the 4th if needed. He's a good player.