Shocked, shocked, I say

Beerball

This is why real journalism from real, respected sources is important.

It is also why the complete destruction of that framework in this country is a really disturbing problem.

All the media outlets you can mention being owned by about 6 or so fundamental sources is also a really, really bad idea.

Hey, it's been a good ride. No one stays on top forever.

In China and India they have populations 4 and 5 times our size, and their kids actually do their homework and think.

It's going to be a rough 21st century.

This is why real journalism from real, respected sources is important.

It is also why the complete destruction of that framework in this country is a really disturbing problem.

All the media outlets you can mention being owned by about 6 or so fundamental sources is also a really, really bad idea.

Hey, it's been a good ride. No one stays on top forever.

In China and India they have populations 4 and 5 times our size, and their kids actually do their homework and think.

It's going to be a rough 21st century.

that's more ironic then rain on your wedding day, bro.

In India the poverty gap and the lower class there is about 10000000 times larger then ours.

China? Freaking China? China, yeah, in a thread about media lies and in a post where you condemn the media being owned by only a few entities...yeah, um, China is your shining example of freedom of the press.

Rethink your sentiment, bub.

that's more ironic then rain on your wedding day, bro.

In India the poverty gap and the lower class there is about 10000000 times larger then ours.

China? Freaking China? China, yeah, in a thread about media lies and in a post where you condemn the media being owned by only a few entities...yeah, um, China is your shining example of freedom of the press.

Rethink your sentiment, bub.

The party is ending friend. It was a good ride.

If you want to see an emerging poverty gap, look no further than the good old USA.

Also, that which was true yesterday is not necessarily going to be true tomorrow.

The trick with India and China is not to look in the past; it's too look to the future.

Did you know there are over 100,000 millionaires living in Shanghai alone?

They aren't all in mud huts anymore.

The party is ending friend. It was a good ride.

If you want to see an emerging poverty gap, look no further than the good old USA.

Also, that which was true yesterday is not necessarily going to be true tomorrow.

The trick with India and China is not to look in the past; it's too look to the future.

Did you know there are over 100,000 millionaires living in Shanghai alone?

They aren't all in mud huts anymore.

Did you know that in China they eat more KFC then we do?

and in India, well, I don't know crap about India but watched about 5 minutes of Slumdog Millionaire.

Disirregardless, there are almost 400,000 millionaires in NYC, and hell even Ala!@#$ingbama has almost 75,000 of them. We have almost 5.25 million millionaires in this country.

And, West Virginia has 1 billionaire. I bet the most inbred, yokal part of China doesn't even have a guy with a nickel in his pocket.

Did you know that in China they eat more KFC then we do?

and in India, well, I don't know crap about India but watched about 5 minutes of Slumdog Millionaire.

Disirregardless, there are almost 400,000 millionaires in NYC, and hell even Ala!@#$ingbama has almost 75,000 of them. We have almost 5.25 million millionaires in this country.

And, West Virginia has 1 billionaire. I bet the most inbred, yokal part of China doesn't even have a guy with a nickel in his pocket.

:doh: