Too many crab legs for Winston?(update: pro day info)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The investigation was absolutely botched, but that doesn't automatically mean he was guilty.

One man's botched is another man's swept under the rug. How many errors in good police procedure before you conclude that the police were actively involved in obstruction of justice? If he didn't do it, there would have been no need for all that bad police work. A few errors, fine, but they screwed that pooch 8 ways from Sunday. I'm done.

One man's botched is another man's swept under the rug. How many errors in good police procedure before you conclude that the police were actively involved in obstruction of justice? If he didn't do it, there would have been no need for all that bad police work. A few errors, fine, but they screwed that pooch 8 ways from Sunday. I'm done.

The NFL is conspiring with the Tallahassee PD!

I read somewhere that Date Rape is a gateway crime to homicide. (See also, State of California v. Simpson)

I'm lost.

No need? If they let the entire thing play out, it would have gone on much longer than they preferred. I don't think that the botched investigation had anything to do with his guilt or innocence. I think that they wanted to help get rid of the issue as quickly as possible because their own best interest (winning a NC) was at stake. Is that wrong? Yes. Does it mean he was guilty? No.

You can have your opinion. Based on the things that I read, I just don't agree.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall