Too many crab legs for Winston?(update: pro day info)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the scouting reports on Jimmy Clausen from the year he was drafted. Same things were said.

We aren't talking about him... Stay on topic. Faulty logic one thing said about someone many years ago makes everything ever said about anyone else false.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Those are also concerns. But it's a big step up from college to pro offense. Again, we'll see.

Totally agree with that which is why a lot of people like him. He has had to make pro reads, decisions, throws and drops. He is certainly the furthest along of all of the QB prospects in terms of adjusting to the NFL. He has been asked to do all of these things already. That is his strength and why he will be picked first.

Again, I'm not a Jameis guy but he is the most prepared to play at the next level.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

We aren't talking about him... Stay on topic. Faulty logic one thing said about someone many years ago makes everything ever said about anyone else false.

I am on topic you nit wit (term of endearment). You are basing your 4" boner on the same criteria and reviews we all heard 8 years ago with respect to Clausen. I think the comparison is not only relevant but uncanny.

I am on topic you nit wit (term of endearment). You are basing your 4" boner on the same criteria and reviews we all heard 8 years ago with respect to Clausen. I think the comparison is not only relevant but uncanny.

Calm down and stay on topic. I am not a nitwit b.c I am not the one who pretends b.c one thing said about one QB many years ago is the exact same. If you can't handle that in a grown up manner then just don't respond.

Edited by Beef Jerky

No. You're a nit wit because you can't !@#$ing spell nit.

Cell phone autocorrects b.c not isn't a word for it I guess. N I T

Should probably put them together nitwit... Not N I T Wit, in the end it makes it worse for Fergy... And you actually.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Cell phone autocorrects b.c not isn't a word for it I guess. N I T

Should probably put them together nitwit... Not N I T Wit, in the end it makes it worse for Fergy... And you actually.

You can't talk about Fergy like that. He's a made man.

He was convicted of rape???

Luckily for him, physical ability is only half of why he's so good. His football IQ is extremely high.

He was guilty of rape, but not convicted. Tallahassee and Florida State police colluded with the defense to discredit the witnesses before the prosecution got to them.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/16/sports/errors-in-inquiry-on-rape-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0

So his football IQ is high. His character is the lowest of the low, and I don't see how you put the leadership of your football team in his hands. I feel the same way about Incognito, but apparently I'm in the minority here. Time will tell.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

He was guilty of rape, but not convicted. Tallahassee and Florida State police colluded with the defense to discredit the witnesses before the prosecution got to them.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/16/sports/errors-in-inquiry-on-rape-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0

So his football IQ is high. His character is the lowest of the low, and I don't see how you put the leadership of your football team in your hands. I feel the same way about Incognito, but apparently I'm in the minority here. Time will tell.

Need to take that risk.

So his football IQ is high. His character is the lowest of the low, and I don't see how you put the leadership of your football team in your hands. I feel the same way about Incognito, but apparently I'm in the minority here. Time will tell.

How do you know he was guilty?

The investigation was absolutely botched, but that doesn't automatically mean he was guilty.