Too many crab legs for Winston?(update: pro day info)

YoloinOhio

Stafford can't get any women with that physique.

Haha. Some of them are awful but Stafford crushes it with women.

You don't want a jacked QB. It mess with their mechanics. It's the same way with pitchers. It's actually better to be more doughy than jacked. IT's one of the many issues with Brady Quinn.

Funny, I deleted my post b.c I figured you wouldnt understand it... Well you proved me right.

Yeah, you are a superior brain. We are lucky to have you.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both have a sense of entitlement. Both were tremendously successful in college. Both got into and out of trouble with no real consequences. There are plenty of parallels.

Agree with most of this except Winston has the physical talent. winston has NFL QB size. Manziel can't ride all the rides at Cedar Point. :)

Both have a sense of entitlement. Both were tremendously successful in college. Both got into and out of trouble with no real consequences. There are plenty of parallels.

The main difference is that Jameis hasnt done anything which puts himself over "the game" (referring to the NFL), or himself above existing NFL players, like Johnny did. Jameis is a different kind of troubled, imo.

Winston got in trouble for stealing the crab legs... I see no parallels other then stuff you want to make up.

This year Winston played with a below average offense compared to the prior year. He elevated that team. Without him the Seminole's would n't be ranked in the top 20. He made a big difference because he knows how to play. For me if he was available I would take him.

The ACC/Florida St.'s schedule was a joke this year. With just a few exceptions almost every player on their offensive two deep would have started on the team they were playing against. It's not like he carried Vanderbilt through the SEC West.

fsu run game was a lot better in 2013 than 2014. They finally got the run game going at the end of the year but I think there was more on his shoulders last year.

I think it the Bucs pass on Winston they are stupid. I think this kid is going to be special.

Rapeis Winston is a knucklehead of the first order. I think you'd be an idiot to put your team into the hands of this immature jerk. If physical ability was all it took to be a QB, Cryin' Leaf would have been a HOFer.

fsu run game was a lot better in 2013 than 2014. They finally got the run game going at the end of the year but I think there was more on his shoulders last year.

I agree it was, but let's stop the idea he dragged the equivalent talent of Rutgers through a nightmare schedule. He took a team full of blue chips through a weak conference then got slapped when they played a real team. Didn't they lack a win over a ranked team until beating Georgia Tech in the ACC Title game?

The main difference is that Jameis hasnt done anything which puts himself over "the game" (referring to the NFL), or himself above existing NFL players, like Johnny did. Jameis is a different kind of troubled, imo.

Johnny was a model citizen and said all the right things during the same timeframe until the card came in and he came out flashing the money sign.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

I agree it was, but let's stop the idea he dragged the equivalent talent of Rutgers through a nightmare schedule. He took a team full of blue chips through a weak conference then got slapped when they played a real team. Didn't they lack a win over a ranked team until beating Georgia Tech in the ACC Title game?

I don't know. Was Louisville ranked? I watched the first half of that game and he looked bad. Clemson was probably ranked.

I don't know. Was Louisville ranked? I watched the first half of that game and he looked bad. Clemson was probably ranked.

I think that Clemson was ranked when they played. Jameis was suspended that game. Louisville may have been, Miami may have been and GT was. None of those teams were very good but top 25 nonetheless.

I was hoping that the Bucks would get FSU in the title game. I would have loved to have smacked them around.

I still don't think he has it mentally both on and off the field. But I'll be interested to see how, if at all, he develops in the NFL.

What are your mental concerns on the field? Some say (Mariucci and others) that he is the most mentally prepared QB that they have ever seen. That includes Luck, etc...

He didn't play in the Clemson game. The backup couldn't get them out of his shadow but Clemson choked the game away.

He looked bad for half of Louisville, they ended the season on a run (got ranked after "upsetting" Notre Dame) but got stomped by Georgia in their bowl game.

It was mid November (before Louisville beat Notre Dame and Clemson beat South Carolina) that no one Florida St had beat was ranked at that time.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

I think that Clemson was ranked when they played. Jameis was suspended that game. Louisville may have been, Miami may have been and GT was. None of those teams were very good but top 25 nonetheless.

I was hoping that the Bucks would get FSU in the title game. I would have loved to have smacked them around.

I agree but then they wouldn't have been able to take out the three 2014 heisman finalists in succession - Melvin gordon, Amari Cooper, Marcus Mariota. Lol.

Rapeis Winston is a knucklehead of the first order. I think you'd be an idiot to put your team into the hands of this immature jerk. If physical ability was all it took to be a QB, Cryin' Leaf would have been a HOFer.

He was convicted of rape???

Luckily for him, physical ability is only half of why he's so good. His football IQ is extremely high.