Too many crab legs for Winston?(update: pro day info)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly the best choice at the #1 overall spot both physically and by Football IQ. But man, it's a big "what if" on his maturity.

Yup, I'm a fan and think he will be successful but I understand why there are concerns.

Clearly the best choice at the #1 overall spot both physically and by Football IQ. But man, it's a big "what if" on his maturity.

I certainly agree that he could use some growing up off the field, but I expect that to happen.

This year Winston played with a below average offense compared to the prior year. He elevated that team. Without him the Seminole's would n't be ranked in the top 20. He made a big difference because he knows how to play. For me if he was available I would take him.

The ACC/Florida St.'s schedule was a joke this year. With just a few exceptions almost every player on their offensive two deep would have started on the team they were playing against. It's not like he carried Vanderbilt through the SEC West.

I'm really curious what NFL players think of Jameis. Judging from the Bengals game, it looked like guys legitimately hate Johnny. I wonder if Jameis would elicit as much vitriol.

Why... He is nothing like Manziel. The only comparison he has with Manziel is they both played QB in college.

Edited by Beef Jerky

GMs aren't looking at what you are looking at when it comes to pro day.

Oh please. You gain nothing by watching guys run around without shoulder pads. Jamarcus Russell destroyed his pro day; Bridgewater sucked; and Johnny Hobbit wore shoulder pads.

Only guys like Mel Kiper care about pro days. Players rising and falling (unless there is an off the field issue or injury) months after their last football game is stupid.

People like you made Mel Kiper, who is no expert about anything, rich.

Oh please. You gain nothing by watching guys run around without shoulder pads. Jamarcus Russell destroyed his pro day; Bridgewater sucked; and Johnny Hobbit wore shoulder pads.

Only guys like Mel Kiper care about pro days. Players rising and falling (unless there is an off the field issue or injury) months after their last football game is stupid.

People like you made Mel Kiper, who is no expert about anything, rich.

Funny, I deleted my post b.c I figured you wouldnt understand it... Well you proved me right.

Why... He is nothing like Manziel. The only comparison he has with Manziel is they both played QB in college.

Both have a sense of entitlement. Both were tremendously successful in college. Both got into and out of trouble with no real consequences. There are plenty of parallels.