Buffalo ranked 3rd best food city in world by Natl Geo.

YoloinOhio

I would think Philly would be on that list, cheese steak is as much Philly as wings are buflist, and certainly more than chili in Cincinnati. Odd list

Yeah, that whole 3 way, 4 way, 5 way chili thing does nothing for me. Cheese steak on the other hand...

Yeah, that whole 3 way, 4 way, 5 way chili thing does nothing for me. Cheese steak on the other hand...

I despise cincy chili. It is not real chili.

That said, I think philly's cheese steaks are overrated. I have had much better cheese steaks in pittsburgh than in philly, and (sadly) I have had a lot of them in both cities so I have a good sample size.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

That said, I think philly's cheese steaks are overrated. I have had much better cheese steaks in pittsburgh than in philly, and (sadly) I have had a lot of them in both cities so I have a good same size.

same here on Cincy chili. Not a fan.

I wasn't disparaging cinci and chili, I know it's their signature dish. But when you think wings, you think buffalo, when you think cheesesteak you think Philly. I like the concept of cinci chili, but I don't think Cincinnati when chili is mentioned

I wasn't disparaging cinci and chili, I know it's their signature dish. But when you think wings, you think buffalo, when you think cheesesteak you think Philly. I like the concept of cinci chili, but I don't think Cincinnati when chili is mentioned

i hates it

That said, I think philly's cheese steaks are overrated. I have had much better cheese steaks in pittsburgh than in philly, and (sadly) I have had a lot of them in both cities so I have a good sample size.

Agree on the chili.

I am a little partial to my adopted home of New Orleans when it comes to food as well. New Orleans does not just have its own signature dish but a signature cuisine. You don't find many (or any) food lists that leave NOLA off. With that being said I am happy to see Buffalo recognized. I do wish though that they would get recognized for more than just wings as the food in WNY is really good.

Agree on the chili.

I am a little partial to my adopted home of New Orleans when it comes to food as well. New Orleans does not just have its own signature dish but a signature cuisine. You don't find many (or any) food lists that leave NOLA off. With that being said I am happy to see Buffalo recognized. I do wish though that they would get recognized for more than just wings as the food in WNY is really good.

i agree. Buffalo has some impressive restaurants.

Wow... Just wow! Chennai, India's chicken wings beat out Buffalo's for the number 2 spot. This number 3 is something to celebrate??? BFLO, according to this list, has the world's SECOND best chicken wings.

Do come to Chennai! LoL...

"Chennai, India — India’s equivalent to Buffalo’s chicken wings."

I have no friggin' idea what that means as the vast majority of the Chennai population is vegetarian and that is reflected in the local cuisine. That being said, I had some of the best (Indian style) meat and fish barbeque in that town.

Agree on the chili.

I concur. I visit the NO area quite often and that region has the best cuisine in the US, bar none.

Not this list. When they think of wings, they think Chennai, India first! WOW, just WOW! :wallbash::wallbash:

Who was the official taste tester? Stevie Wonder? Told him the wrong city he was tasting in?

Unless I am totally mistaken, there is no Chennai version of chicken wings, Buffalo style or otherwise.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

"Chennai, India — India’s equivalent to Buffalo’s chicken wings."

I have no friggin' idea what that means as the vast majority of the Chennai population is vegetarian and that is reflected in the local cuisine. That being said, I had some of the best (Indian style) meat and fish barbeque in that town.

I love Indian food and could even survive as a vegetarian if I had someone to cook for me. The use of spice is so !@#$ing fantastic.