Radical Oaktown Brownies

Dante

awe...they're so cute and innocent. Wouldn't you be proud if one of these little darlings were yours? ? What is also interesting about this is the actual reporting.Completely oblivious that Brown was cleared of any wrong doing. As much as Holder and others tried with multiple agencies looking. What a sorry, sorry mentality. I guarantee if you didn't see it with your own eyes you would never believe it was possible. Someone should call CPS.

Here's a link to the CBS site but the video wouldn't' work there for me

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/02/10/radical-brownies-girl-scouts-social-justice-oakland-black-lives-matter-protests/

Edited by Dante

ahhhh...there so cute and innocent. Wouldn't you be proud to if one of these little darlings were yours? ? What is also interesting about this is the actual reporting.Completely oblivious that Brown was cleared of any wrong doing, as much as Holder and others tried with multiple agencies looking. What a sorry, sorry mentality. I guarantee if you didn't see it with your own eyes you would never believe it was possible. Someone should call CPS.

You're never too young to play the victim.

Girl Scouts and Social Justice

Instead of knocking door to door to sell cookies like greedy little capitalists they'll knock on doors to see who has cookies that should be redistributed

Gotta wonder what kinds of cookies the Radical Brownies sell? Do you choose between the Tazemebros and the ChocolateChipLivesMatter?