The edifying nature of an unintentionally erotic commercial

Juror#8

... that I'm completely captivated by.

Nice avant garde retro-60s Bond chick vibe that there is just not enough of. I completely dig the minimalist quality of it. Nice juxtaposition of a contemporary hip hop Mos Def jam too.

Was already thinking about a quick weekend getaway and it will be Vegas and I will stay at the Cosmopolitan. And the querky thing about it is that the commercial doesn't have $/%! to do with the product/service being advertised.

But I'm in. That chick just does it for me. The Matrix has me. I'm Cypher - give me the filet with the alcohol and the harp for good measure.

More than anything I'm thinking aloud gents. But for those who care:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c97O2_FXCGE

Nice avant garde retro-60s Bond chick vibe that there is just not enough of. I completely dig the minimalist quality of it. Nice juxtaposition of a contemporary hip hop Mos Def jam too.

Was already thinking about a quick weekend getaway and it will be Vegas and I will stay at the Cosmopolitan. And the querky thing about it is that the commercial doesn't have $/%! to do with the product/service being advertised.

But I'm in. That chick just does it for me. The Matrix has me. I'm Cypher - give me the filet with the alcohol and the harp for good measure.

Agreed. Take my opinion with a whole shaker of salt though, since relative to the rest of the board who quibble about which super models are fit to bed, I have far less discerning taste and have been known to shame myself with 8s and 9s on occasion.

I don't know much about Vegas, but last year I stayed in Encore Suites at the Wynn and it was the greatest weekend I've ever known. Now, everytime I hear a Guetta track I can feel the champagne shower again and my teeth begin to sweat.

Agreed. Take my opinion with a whole shaker of salt though, since relative to the rest of the board who quibble about which super models are fit to bed, I have far less discerning taste and have been known to shame myself with 8s and 9s on occasion.

I don't know much about Vegas, but last year I stayed in Encore Suites at the Wynn and it was the greatest weekend I've ever known. Now, everytime I hear a Guetta track I can feel the champagne shower again and my teeth begin to sweat.

Well played!!

And your response literally reads like something Hunter S Thompson would have wrote during the early 70s "acid" phase of his creative brilliance (and this not a gratuitous allusion to the Vegas thing - that would be waaaaay to easy).

Completely fu?$ing lacking in exposition but a perfect enough mixture of tangent, prurience, and narrative to get the audience wanting a whole lot more.

Well played!!

And your response literally reads like something Hunter S Thompson would have wrote during the early 70s "acid" phase of his creative brilliance (and this not a gratuitous allusion to the Vegas thing - that would be waaaaay to easy).

Completely fu?$ing lacking in exposition but a perfect enough mixture of tangent, prurience, and narrative to get the audience wanting a whole lot more.

You have to quit disappearing and post more often. This is some rich stuff. Loved the commercial too.

You have to quit disappearing and post more often. This is some rich stuff. Loved the commercial too.

Thanks bro! Finally getting my crap in order and it's very good to be back.

I'm on the board every day though. And I'm looking forward to getting back to contributing more.

I'm with you on all fronts. Here's a full rip of the instrumental for you:

Good lookin out. I'm really digging the beat.

When I put in the name of the song from your link, it brought up another version of the commercial which is replete with sexually suggestive entendres. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were going for a specific visual reference with the two ladies pouring the milk from right at their lower pelvic region:

Edited by Juror#8

Could you give some pointers to the real joe on office romance?

Man you're a day late and a dollar short. I've already crossed that bridge.

Earlier this afternoon I replied to his thread and I gave him three pieces of sage advice that would have served me well to know prior to my relationship conundrum that I affectionately refer to as "the incident."

Edited by Juror#8

As George Carlin once said "I've never slept with a "10"...but I've slept with at least five "2's", that's gotta count for something right?"

Earlier this afternoon I replied to his thread and I gave him three pieces of sage advice that would have served me well to know prior to my relationship conundrum that I affectionately refer to as "the incident."http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175952-women-folk-mixed-signals-another-advice-thread/page-26

Earlier this afternoon I replied to his thread and I gave him three pieces of sage advice that would have served me well to know prior to my relationship conundrum that I affectionately refer to as "the incident."http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175952-women-folk-mixed-signals-another-advice-thread/page-26

Saw that. Hope he learns from you. Glad to see you are back