Who else has this happened to...

Beerball

you're talking with your significant other about how difficult it is to clean up pet hair or mud or nerdles when all of the sudden you hear your doorbell ring.

You go to answer the door only to find not a person, but, a Swiffer Wet Jet.

Happened to me twice so far.

you're talking with your significant other about how difficult it is to clean up pet hair or mud or nerdles when all of the sudden you hear your doorbell ring.

Dude. Careful. Next time it is going to be code name Haris in a French Maid outfit with a swiffer and it is all part of Sammy's plan. I don't know his end game yet but I'd disconnect my doorbell if I were you. I have told him for years that your home life is off limits and he has always honored that. What did you do to make him break the rules like that?

Dude. Careful. Next time it is going to be code name Haris in a French Maid outfit with a swiffer and it is all part of Sammy's plan. I don't know his end game yet but I'd disconnect my doorbell if I were you. I have told him for years that your home life is off limits and he has always honored that. What did you do to make him break the rules like that?

I bring up his past with Richard Gere.

then send me one

You didn't notice the camera crew "secretly" recording your conversation before the bell rang?