Darwin Award Candidate + Would Ya?

/dev/null

The "silent treatment" would drive him insane, but, he'd convince himself, over time, that the silence was a sign of her willingness. She didn't say "no," did she?

Hopefully the smell and decomposition would turn him off though after a while.

1) The iPhone charger will only output 1/2 amp @ 5 volts DC

2) The conductors in a phone charging cable are not big enough to carry the amount of electrical current necessary to kill a human being - at any voltage.

3) Yes (pre death)

2) The conductors in a phone charging cable are not big enough to carry the amount of electrical current necessary to kill a human being - at any voltage.

3) Yes (pre death)

It only takes between 0.1 & 0.2 amps of current to kill a human being.

3) Yes (pre death)

Voltage in Moscow is 220v. Doesn't say if the charger some how got wet.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

It only takes between 0.1 & 0.2 amps of current to kill a human being.

After further reading, I stand corrected. 100 ma is enough to cause death. It takes voltage to create that current though. 5 vdc is not enough to overcome the resistance of a body, even a wet one.

I am admittedly ignorant to the physiology here. This story just doesn't pass my sniff test.

A wet body = approx 1000 ohms resistance.

5vdc/1000ohms=.005amps

Not lethal.

Unless, the phone charger was plugged into an extension cord, and the cord actually entered the water.

Unless, the phone charger was plugged into an extension cord, and the cord actually entered the water.

I was going to post the classic "power strip in a pool floating on flip flops" picture, but the discussion on this page with the picture is very similar to this discussion, I thought I'd post the link instead...

http://gizmodo.com/341779/how-to-win-a-darwin-award-float-a-live-surge-protector-in-a-pool-on-a-couple-of-flip-flops

Necrophilia isn't one of my kinks, but, I do think that TRBJ stands a chance with her.

He would have texted her to see if she liked him.

Being dead, she wouldn't have responded.

He'd then spend weeks on TBD taking advice from people he doesn't know ... holding out hope that she'd come around.

As for me ... if I'd found her, the 911 call would have been made between 1-3 minutes later.