Beckyonce!!!

The Poojer

ya know, i hate to admit it but i like the 'single ladies' song, she has great vocals and it's got a really catchy hook....of course the video isn't too shabby either

eh, i don't hate to admit it, I do like the song

Original material aside...that's a pretty clever mashup.

Edited by The Poojer

I only made it about 10 seconds through that. I must declare though, the fist time I saw Beck live was one of the greatest performances I have ever been to

He was at Cains Ballroom with The Flaming Lips http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain%27s_Ballroomwhich is a historic landmark in Tulsa. Great venue! Great show! Great sound! Great music!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

ya know, i hate to admit it but i like the 'single ladies' song, she has great vocals and it's got a really catchy hook....of course the video isn't too shabby either

eh, i don't hate to admit it, I do like the song

She is a very talented woman. No question. No shame in appreciating that. I don't care for that song though. I do like the Beck tune though. College days for me.

I run a lot and listen to a lot of up tempo stuff while doing that. If I'm picking Beyonce, I like Sweet Dreams a lot. Great song to run to given tempo and the 'bass' (it's prob electronic) is great.