Dante

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working to get the Scott Walker hit job up to presidential level

1. Scott Walker as Hitler image

2. Scott Walker as a Satanist image

3. Scott Walker in a Star Wars motif prostrating himself in front of Koch brother Sith lords "what is your bidding my masters" #tag wanted a hero like Luke Skywalker got a zero Puke Scott Walker

4. btw, Did you know Scott Walker's wife is kinda short and heavy but she advocates walking for exercise, the nerve, the gall- she must be attacked too

working to get the Scott Walker hit job up to presidential level

1. Scott Walker as Hitler image

2. Scott Walker as a Satanist image

3. Scott Walker in a Star Wars motif prostrating himself in front of Koch brother Sith lords "what is your bidding my masters" #tag wanted a hero like Luke Skywalker got a zero Puke Scott Walker

4. btw, Did you know Scott Walker's wife is kinda short and heavy but she advocates walking for exercise, the nerve, the gall- she must be attacked too

Seriously.

Fonzie%20jumping%20over%20the%20shark%20

Crikey. Did the Fonz clear the shark?

So riveting.

Sadly, I remember that episode like it was yesterday and can still hear the music playing as Richie drove the boat triumphantly back to shore.

Ironically, that was season 5 and it was still the #1 show on TV, followed predictably by Laverne and Shirley, who gave us Lenny, Squiggy and, occasionally, the Big Ragu.

10,000% off topic but I watched an Three's Company episode last night. I think it was the first one without Suzanne Somers. Holy crap was that show god awful.

Now there was a show. Back when you could make fun of flaming gays and still get a laugh. It started to fall off the tracks when Norman Fell went on to do The Ropers, and they tried to replace him with Don Knotts.

• 2 weeks later...

Campus rape reporting ‘hit piece’ on Scott Walker implodes

Its an absolute case study in media bias, trying to literally manufacture a #WarOnWomen narrative about Walker.

Scott Walker haters have been caught framing a story in an attempt to make the Wisconsin governor appear to be a threat to women, and @DrewAndStrike has a fantastic takedown at Storify:

What happened?

Scott Walker’s budget contains language to delete certain sections related rape reporting requirements. An article at Jezebel started it all by framing it this way: Scott Walker wants colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults http://t.co/lG3DosOo1Y

And the Daily Beast published their own version of the story this morning, calling Walker’s alleged move a “gutpunch for advocates for assault victims”:

But there’s something not mentioned in the Jezebel article:

The deletion of the rape reporting statistics language from Walker’s budget was made at the request of the University of Wisconsin because it would have been redundant, as the USA Today has reported:

The University of Wisconsin requested that Gov. Scott Walker remove a requirement that all 26 campuses report allegations of sexual assaults to the state every year because it already submits similar information to the federal government, a UW spokesman said Friday.

UW System spokesman Alex Hummel said Friday that the university requested the change because information given to the state is duplicative of data required to be reported to the U.S. Department of Education under federal law. The university also posts the information on its website.

The 'story' has been exposed........and finally pulled. Perhaps next time, they might let the facts drive the story, not their biased stereotype.

Unfortunately it will still be cited by many on the Left.

I don't mind admitting I'm pretty surprised at how much Scott Walker has the left in a panic.

Then again, when you've all got to align yourself with only Hillary, I guess it's starting to make sense.

We already see that the GOP congress has denigrated into an orgy of dysfunction. Is Scott Walker suppose to fix the Republican party? What is Scott Walker going to do?

We already see that the GOP congress has denigrated into an orgy of dysfunction. Is Scott Walker suppose to fix the Republican party? What is Scott Walker going to do?

It takes an epic statist nutsucker like yourself to look at the results of the last two mid-terms, the fall of Mosul to ISIS, the fall of the Ukraine to Russia, Obama's unilateral thumbs up for Iran to build a nuclear weapon, while black Americans get drastically poorer as those without work fall out of the labor marketing, all pressure sealed by plummeting Obama approval numbers and your lone Democratic nominee taking foreign bribes while SoS...you see all of that...and call the GOP congress an orgy of dysfunction. :lol:

You truly are a special kind of copy/paste dumbass. No matter how much JTSP tries to steal your belt of idiocy, you have a brutal hold on it and will never let it go.

It takes an epic statist nutsucker like yourself to look at the results of the last two mid-terms, the fall of Mosul to ISIS, the fall of the Ukraine to Russia, Obama's unilateral thumbs up for Iran to build a nuclear weapon, while black Americans get drastically poorer as those without work fall out of the labor marketing, all pressure sealed by plummeting Obama approval numbers and your lone Democratic nominee taking foreign bribes while SoS...you see all of that...and call the GOP congress an orgy of dysfunction. :lol:

You truly are a special kind of copy/paste dumbass. No matter how much JTSP tries to steal your belt of idiocy, you have a brutal hold on it and will never let it go.

Oh, I see your point, a Democratic president didn't fix everything in the world so let's try another Republican and hope he isn't as bad as the last doofuss you guys got put into the oval office. You are so stupid. Just a really dumb, dumb person.

You would have at least a shred of credibility if after you make the "orgy of dysfunction" claim that you simply added a couple sentences of facts that support your position. That could be said for most of your posts. Baseless and factless claims and comments get trampled on. By now you are paper thin, but I have to hand it to you, what little is left is tough. You keep getting up off the mat only to take another shot while your arms hang at your sides and you keep getting up before the count of 10. The referee is no doubt a righty. Who else would let this "fight" go on?

Edited by keepthefaith

You would have at least a shred of credibility if after you make the "orgy of dysfunction" claim that you simply added a couple sentences of facts that support your position. That could be said for most of your posts. Baseless and factless claims and comments get trampled on. By now you are paper thin, but I have to hand it to you, what little is left is tough. You keep getting up off the mat only to take another shot while your arms hang at your sides and you keep getting up before the count of 10. The referee is no doubt a righty. Who else would let this "fight" go on?

You don't make any sense, maybe give some examples?

Oh, I see your point, a Democratic president didn't fix everything ...

This isn't about a Democratic president fixing things. It's about Barack Obama making everything worse pretty much right across the board. The only things he has managed to improve are profits for the rich and his campaign bank accounts.

But don't worry. I'm sure everything will get better when Hillary is president. :lol: