Scott Walker Hit Job

Dante

you mean GaryPinC embarrassing- STFU

Predictable progressive move: justify stupid behavior by pointing out someone else's stupid behavior.

Lest we get on our high horses, let's not forget the Crusades, ammiright?

But hey...it's out on the internets, so it must be true...and even if it's not, let's repeat it anyway because let's face it, when almost your entire party comes down to Barry Obama, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, you better start spreading unfounded rumors about the other side.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker the sociopath hasn't handed over his college records or information about his part time job at IBM, what's he hiding? and what about his membership in a apostate church why is Scott walker so secretive - it is a well know fact that apostate churches are inspired by Satan, now I'm not saying Scott walker is a Satan worshiper but the facts have to make you wonder.

Walker the sociopath hasn't handed over his college records or information about his part time job at IBM, what's he hiding? and what about his membership in a apostate church why is Scott walker so secretive - it is a well know fact that apostate churches are inspired by Satan, now I'm not saying Scott walker is a Satan worshiper but the facts have to make you wonder.

:lol:

Making the belated leap to a theater of the absurd-like post in hopes your earlier maliciousness was "meant as a joke" doesn't work here.

In fact, it hasn't worked since junior high. So maybe it works for gatorman.

So what you are saying is Scott Walker is a quitter who quit on education, which may be why he punted on evolution (not educated enough to give an opinion)- also It's out on the internet that he fathered an out of wedlock child (maybe because he knows nothing of biology) and that he pushed the babies mother to have an abortion (what a hypocrite) - we know he's a boot-lick and toady for the Koch brothers - Scott Walker an ambitious sociopath that needs to be taken down sooner than later.

Wow, you are quite the extremist, and no I am not saying any of that garbage in your head. Go get some counseling for that.

Scott Walker quit college and seems to be having a successful career. Kudos to him for having the courage to decide what's best for him. If either of my kids have the passion and a plan to go after a successful career that avoids a college education and the 10s of thousands in debt, I will encourage them to go for it. Higher education is always available.

I'll tell you where Scott Walker didn't quit: In clipping the wings of the Wisconsin's teacher's unions to enable the education system. He risked it all and stood tall. Such horror for the union to have to finally contribute to their own pension and doctor's co-pay while "only" collective-bargaining salary. So terrible for them to join the rest of us working folks. Wah.

The out of wedlock story surfaced in the midst of the 2012 recall election and had no legs to it. Supposedly a reporter talked to the mother in question who denied Walker as the father. https://bdgrdemocracy.wordpress.com/tag/walker-illegitimate-child-controversy/ I don't know the truth, but given the animosity towards Walker, the truth's been proven already and denies your hopes.

As far as Hillary, she is a good political whore and best kept in Congress. From keeping her marriage intact, to 9/11 and everything since, she has shown me to not possess the backbone necessary to lead this great country. She's the Dick Jauron of politicians.

Wow, you are quite the extremist, and no I am not saying any of that garbage in your head. Go get some counseling for that.

Scott Walker quit college and seems to be having a successful career. Kudos to him for having the courage to decide what's best for him. If either of my kids have the passion and a plan to go after a successful career that avoids a college education and the 10s of thousands in debt, I will encourage them to go for it. Higher education is always available.

I'll tell you where Scott Walker didn't quit: In clipping the wings of the Wisconsin's teacher's unions to enable the education system. He risked it all and stood tall. Such horror for the union to have to finally contribute to their own pension and doctor's co-pay while "only" collective-bargaining salary. So terrible for them to join the rest of us working folks. Wah.

The out of wedlock story surfaced in the midst of the 2012 recall election and had no legs to it. Supposedly a reporter talked to the mother in question who denied Walker as the father. https://bdgrdemocracy.wordpress.com/tag/walker-illegitimate-child-controversy/ I don't know the truth, but given the animosity towards Walker, the truth's been proven already and denies your hopes.

As far as Hillary, she is a good political whore and best kept in Congress. From keeping her marriage intact, to 9/11 and everything since, she has shown me to not possess the backbone necessary to lead this great country. She's the Dick Jauron of politicians.

So what you are saying is Scott Walker is a quitter who quit on education, which may be why he punted on evolution (not educated enough to give an opinion)- also It's out on the internet that he fathered an out of wedlock child (maybe because he knows nothing of biology) and that he pushed the babies mother to have an abortion (what a hypocrite) - we know he's a boot-lick and toady for the Koch brothers - Scott Walker an ambitious sociopath that needs to be taken down sooner than later.

You don't post here much. I don't know if you follow a lot here though. Lyrbob is probably in the running for the weakest poster here. Knows nothing, understands nothing, and can't articulate anything.

You don't post here much. I don't know if you follow a lot here though. Lyrbob is probably in the running for the weakest poster here. Knows nothing, understands nothing, and can't articulate anything.

Thanks for the heads-up, yea I stop by infrequently and post even less. There's a few items to interest me that pop up infrequently. Politics is mostly a waste of time but I am hoping the Republicans can find someone decent because as much as Obama was a disappointment to me, Hillary would be the disaster.

After 2 posts I have to agree with you about lybob. A lot of drama queen mouth-breather there.

And the hits keep-a-comin' from the WaPo.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/speak-up-gov-walker/2015/02/16/5c63a1d0-b5ff-11e4-9423-f3d0a1ec335c_story.html

I LOVE the first line: If I were a Republican, I think I might have supported Scott Walker for president.

Let me fill in the rest: But, I'm a partisan hack, so here's my hatchet job on a no-win, very inconsequential question asked of a guy who may or may not be running for President. Notice I kept mum about 57 states and "You can keep your insurance." The guy who refused to answer a loaded question about evolution is the real danger . . .

:doh:

Union thugs protest outside the home of Scott Walker's parents.

You'd think after getting their asses handed to them three times, they'd find someone else's parents to harass. Tell me again what purpose a union serves?

B-AL9VoIgAAbi-o.jpg

From their grandson:

User Actions
Follow
68pmd48U_bigger.jpegAlex Walker@The_Alex_Walker

They're protesting out front of our home. Who lives there you might ask? My grandma & grandpa. Unbelievable.