2-12 Rex Ryan interview on WGR

YoloinOhio

not unexpected, new what's name HC, speaks out both sides of his pie hole, can't wait for the next CYA to come from his yap, when he receives neg. comments to his ego driven rants

If only your tired "what's name HC" routine was in any way clever or funny.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex saying we're gonna bring in another lineman it seemed as if he was hinting that he knows something. Could this have anything to do with Greg Roman connection with Mike Iupati? Is there a chance Roman has already reached out to his former mauling guard that seemed to florish in GR system.

Yes. That makes so much sense on so many levels. The Bills tell Roman to contact iupati or his agent to get a super-secret double probation wink-wink nudge-nudge "non-agreement agreement" to sign with The Bills before the FA period begins. That way The Bills can be fined for tampering and lose a draft pick this year.

Brilliant!

Rex saying we're gonna bring in another lineman it seemed as if he was hinting that he knows something. Could this have anything to do with Greg Roman connection with Mike Iupati? Is there a chance Roman has already reached out to his former mauling guard that seemed to florish in GR system.

I agree, the "we might bring in a couple more pieces on the OL" comment is so brilliantly understated one can only assume deals are already in place. There really is no other explanation.

hopefully not. That would be tampering.

hopefully not. That would be tampering.

U guys kidding me right now, do u really think some players & coaches don't talk, I'm not saying all they have to do now is put pen to paper. But that doesn't mean Iupati sent Roman message or vice versa. Once the combine begins there's gonna be so much agents & gms talking no one should have a 1st or 2nd round pk .

U guys kidding me right now, do u really think some players & coaches don't talk, I'm not saying all they have to do now is put pen to paper. But that doesn't mean Iupati sent Roman message or vice versa. Once the combine begins there's gonna be so much agents & gms talking no one should have a 1st or 2nd round pk .

Perhaps in your OP, you overstated Rex/Roman's possible desire to go after Lupati a bit. Was Rex "hinting" that he, and Roman were tampering? Or, are you suggesting that he was "hinting" that he knew Roman had been communicating with Lupati? Both things would be a weird "hint" for a presser. Maybe (let's hope), they are just both on the same page, and will be going after him.