2-12 Rex Ryan interview on WGR

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like when he says "No, I haven't talked to him?"

Absolutely. That is merely coachspeak for "I talk to him regularly."

Glad Rex addressed the "build a bully" comment because it was going to follow him around until he did. Also liked the "we could bring in a couple more pieces" comment with respect to the OL. If you go out and say your defense and your OL will be the strengths of your team, you better back it up.

How awesome would it be if the year after the "OL guru" Marrone leaves, the Bills field one of the best OLs in the league? Much too early to speculate, but that would really be the icing on the "Marrone's a fraud" cake.

Rex is fantastic, though.

To clarify Kelly, what I meant was it's pretty obvious he was using this interview as a means to speak directly to his players. Not that he is actually talking to them on the side. I thought his comments on Hughes and Gilmore seemed to be the most obvious. Regardless, you can tell why his players would kill for him. He's so complimentary of them.

I love the hire, but I find it really weird that he hasn't contacted the players personally yet.

There are STUPID CBA rules to prevent it.

If the player is under contract there should be nothing preventing from voluntary meet and greets.

If a player is scheduled to be a free agents there should be allowed discussions as long as documented,

Players who are not under contract and passed waivers if applicable should be able to talk to anyone.

Edited by Koolaid

not unexpected, new what's name HC, speaks out both sides of his pie hole, can't wait for the next CYA to come from his yap, when he receives neg. comments to his ego driven rants

yea his cool calm and collected tone just screamed ego the whole time.

is it getting too cold under that bridge ? Bundle up