I wish Bruschi was a Bill!

Tom

He would not even start on 30 of the 32 teams in the NFL.  That is why he signed such a low contract...because only Belly-Ass could make him a player...

230240[/snapback]

Bruschi is far better than you're willing to give him credit for....

He would not even start on 30 of the 32 teams in the NFL.  That is why he signed such a low contract...because only Belly-Ass could make him a player...

230240[/snapback]

He'd be starting on the Bills. :doh:

Fletcher would be playing SLB.

230240[/snapback]

I think my eyes are playing games with me. For a second, I thought you wrote that Bruschi couldn't start for 30 of 32 NFL teams. :w00t::lol::lol::doh:

Fletcher isn't an SLB type, im sure he'd be fine but hes a million times better than teddy in the middle.

232475[/snapback]

If it's a big game, I'll take Bruschi over Fletcher every time...

he's the definition of a money player.

I thought that was the reason why Brady was good? :w00t: WTF is every Pats player just a good "system player"? :lol:  :lol:

232633[/snapback]

Brady is good, in fact he is undeniably good. Wait til Crennell leaves and the wheels start falling off within the next 2 yaers, Brady will still be above average at least but guys like Bruschi and Ted Johnson just wouldn't be nearly as productive on a different team. He is an average player with smarts and guts.

The more football I watch, the more it seems that its mostly about chemistry and coaching above anything else.

Individually, the pats are dominated by about 10-15 other teams in the league. But that doesnt matter. Its not a slap at the patriots either. They have heart, dedication, willpower, coaching and play as a team. Every other team in the league is trying to find ways to manipulate the cap. The patriots have done it with coaching and building a coheisive team that performs spectacularly.

Who knows how much crenell and weis leaving will affect this team. I suspect more than we will ever know. It might very well be that the pats have a nucleus of players in NE who will carry the torch for the new coaches, but I wouldnt be suprised either way. BB is running the show, and I for one will never again second guess one of his decisions.

and for the record...the patriots can kiss my a$$