Jets expected to release Harvin

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

said it for years.... dude is a trainwreck.

i dont like to say guys cant turn it around, and i love a good redemption story -- but hes been a SERIOUS issue for every team hes ever played for dating back to high school. Ive seen no indication the light has come on or there is any desire to change.

atleast with richie, there is a hope that he seemed to want to head the right direction even before his wake up call and time off.

said it for years.... dude is a trainwreck.

i dont like to say guys cant turn it around, and i love a good redemption story -- but hes been a SERIOUS issue for every team hes ever played for dating back to high school. Ive seen no indication the light has come on or there is any desire to change.

atleast with richie, there is a hope that he seemed to want to head the right direction even before his wake up call and time off.

He is just missing Tebow's guiding presence ;)

he didn't look that good to me. did he do ANYTHING all year? granted he was on the Jets but he was supposed to be some great weapon and I never saw it. he would run back kickoffs from 9 yards deep in the endzone and get to the 10 yard line every time. on offense they would just throw the ball deep to him, basically throwing it up for grabs, and he would never win those battles. i agree that he would succeed on the Pats, but who wouldn't? they have made Julian Edelman, who is a QB, a household name in the slot. i feel like i could play for the Pats, they make it look so easy. i don't think Harvin is worth it

he didn't look that good to me. did he do ANYTHING all year? granted he was on the Jets but he was supposed to be some great weapon and I never saw it. he would run back kickoffs from 9 yards deep in the endzone and get to the 10 yard line every time. on offense they would just throw the ball deep to him, basically throwing it up for grabs, and he would never win those battles. i agree that he would succeed on the Pats, but who wouldn't? they have made Julian Edelman, who is a QB, a household name in the slot. i feel like i could play for the Pats, they make it look so easy. i don't think Harvin is worth it

from what I recall, Seattle didn't see him as a traditional WR and more of a screen/gadget guy and KR. He wanted to be more involved as a deep threat and NY said they would use him that way (since they didn't have one unless you count Tj Graham). It didn't work, because he's not a real WR.

from what I recall, Seattle didn't see him as a traditional WR and more of a screen/gadget guy and KR. He wanted to be more involved as a deep threat and NY said they would use him that way (since they didn't have one unless you count Tj Graham). It didn't work, because he's not a real WR.

well, plus he got there mid-season, and they have no qb.

he can be dangerous on the field. unfortunately, that includes attacking other players and coaches. he was banned from Virginia hs athletics for fighting and choke slammed a coach at UF... and allegedly had to be separated from a near fight with the HC in minnesota.

Edited by NoSaint

Waste of a 6th rd pick for the jets. They traded for him mid season when they were like 1-6 and out of contention knowing he had a huge cap hit if he was going to be retained. Really, idzik might be the worse GM of all time. He and Grigson can battle it out.

Idzik was bad but worst of all time? Not even close. Matt Millen wins that title easily.

Edited by hondo in seattle