McNabb is terrible...

Fezmid

Game, set, match.................

230251[/snapback]

Not quite yet. Eagles have two timeouts. They need to hold the Pats here though. If they get really lucky, one of the plays will be an incomplete pass.

CW

Not quite yet.  Eagles have two timeouts.  They need to hold the Pats here though.  If they get really lucky, one of the plays will be an incomplete pass.

CW

230254[/snapback]

Can McNabb become the new "Miracle man"? ......

I would hardly say McNabb is horrible. Because Jim Kelly had some horrible SB performances, does that mean he was horrible? He didn't have his greatest game tonight, but he did make some plays. I thouhgt, he, and the entire Eagles offense was guilty of maybe, the entire game, of trying to be too laid back. There was not a tremendous amount of urgency from them at any point in the game.

Even though this was a "close" game, it was not a very good game. I think we got a little spoiled some of the last few SB's, with very entertaining games. I thought the Eagles defense was the best unit out there tonight, for either team, for a good portion of the game. The Pats had one really great drive to open the second half, but were less than impressive otherwise. Their defense was solid, but not as dominating as they have been in other playoff games. All and all, a ho-hum SB. McCartney was good though!

McNabb threw three picks, had one negated by a penalty and another go right through the hands of a Pats DB. Combine that with a great number of passes that were WAY off target and I'd say that the ghost of McNabb's past paid him a visit at the stadium last night.

McNabb will be labeled as a good QB, not a great QB. Everyone will say that he can't win the big game. 3 Championship game losses and a Super Bowl loss in 4 years justifies that tag. He threw quite a few bad passes yesterday and obviously has no idea how to run a hurry-up offense.