TO

He did step up......he's got balls, that's for sure. Great job by him.......

He clearly showed why you should never put him and Randy Moss in the same category. Moss can only hope to ever be the player TO is. TO may run his mouth more than just about everyone, but the guy is money.

For all the abuse T.0 takes from the media and opposing fans, he steps up before he talks. He delivers and THEN he tells you how great he is. Contrast that with Freddie Mitchell who tells everyone how great he is and then doesn't show up.

I feel bad for T.0, he's my favorite non Bills and has been for a long time.

He went against his doctors advice on playing and risked his own career to get playing time in the biggest game on Earth. He risked his health and career for his team. I have new found respect for T.O. and will look at him as a class act from now on.

T.O. and McGahee are troopers all the way.

T.O. played big. As somewone who is generally tired of his antics, I have to say I was impressed with what he did tonight.

John Abraham should've watched this and understood that this is what a team leader does in the playoffs.

I'm on the band wagon. TO was brass. I had a very similar break/surgery to my leg and know how long it took me to recover. Having experienced that, I thought that there was no way he would have any affect on the outcome of the game. Wow, was I wrong.

He does talk a little too much for my liking, but he showed how much heart he had last night. Props to him!