Selfies have gotten out of control

Deranged Rhino

District Attorney John Peck told the Tribune-Review that during his 30-year career he’s never known of a killer who took a self-portrait with the victim.

“I’ve never seen it before,” he told the paper, “but it was a key piece of evidence that led investigators to the defendant.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/02/08/teen-murdered-classmate-and-uploaded-selfie-with-the-body-to-snapchat-police-say/

did someone say snatch chat?

what idiots.

Years back when I worked at Harris/RF Comm I used to scan the radio frequencies on the overnight testing stints, I would hear drug deal meeting being set up every once in a while on open radio frequencies. :doh:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Years back when I worked at HArris/RF Comm I used to scan the radio frequencies on the overnight testing stints, I would hear drug deal meeting being set up every once in a while on open radio frequencies. :doh:

Back in the days of cordless phones for the home, it was very easy to setup a scanner and hook it to a voice activated recorder to listen in on your neighbors conversations. Not that I would ever do something like that......