James Dolan - New York Knicks Owner

I kind of find it refreshing that an owner has the balls to respond to fans that B word and complain, not saying he is correct in his response, but too many times fans are pretty brutal in their criticism of teams and get away with it....

I think Dolan is a complete !@#$, for many reasons...but I think, too, your assessment is correct. The way fans are always demanding that people "need to go" is a real turn off to me.. or the way they insist that an owner needs to spend their money one way or another. I love my fellow Bills fans (before the Pegulas took over, I was convinced that Bills fans were the best thing about the Buffalo Bills), but they too, are getting this attitude. The attacks usually go way beyond sports, and get personal.

I kind of find it refreshing that an owner has the balls to respond to fans that B word and complain, not saying he is correct in his response, but too many times fans are pretty brutal in their criticism of teams and get away with it....

Exactly.

There is a saying that the "customer is always right." Well, most of the time they are usually wrong. Big deal he did this.

I think Dolan is a complete !@#$, for many reasons...but I think, too, your assessment is correct. The way fans are always demanding that people "need to go" is a real turn off to me.. or the way they insist that an owner needs to spend their money one way or another. I love my fellow Bills fans (before the Pegulas took over, I was convinced that Bills fans were the best thing about the Buffalo Bills), but they too, are getting this attitude. The attacks usually go way beyond sports, and get personal.

I too agree.

sign130.jpg