Ukraine / Russia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This idiot is looking down the road that all. Putin appears to be a man that is not to be f'd with.

Name a time in history when things turned out ok for the world when megalomaniacal despots were left alone to their devices?

Name a time in history when things turned out ok for the world when megalomaniacal despots were left alone to their devices?

I guess the debate is whether he is who you describe. Do get me wrong I'm no fan of his but as bad as it sounds, I distrust our guy and the EU more than I fear him.I don't see Putin as a guy bent on European domination. If I understand it correctly the EU is trying to get the Ukraine and it's resources in the EU. That area has been traditionally Russian over the centuries so I can understand Putin getting pissed off about the EU trying to absorb it.

I guess the debate is whether he is who you describe. Do get me wrong I'm no fan of his but as bad as it sounds, I distrust our guy and the EU more than I fear him.I don't see Putin as a guy bent on European domination. If I understand it correctly the EU is trying to get the Ukraine and it's resources in the EU. That area has been traditionally Russian over the centuries so I can understand Putin getting pissed off about the EU trying to absorb it.

Your understanding is incorrect.