Boehner Blunder w/Netanyahu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You DID look at the chart you just posted, right? You DO see it shows a consistent unfavorable rating since Jan 2013, with a MASSIVE unfavorable gap of 16% in July of last year?

And I'm curious...since when is RCP a party bubble? Since when is CNN and Politico my party bubble? Gallup? Quinnipiac? Pew? That's my party bubble?

You can troll better than this. This is gatorman-level trolling.

I'm not trolling, just saying that it's factually inaccurate to say that a majority of Americans opposed the ACA (past or present), let alone a large majority of Americans.

I'm not trolling, just saying that it's factually inaccurate to say that a majority of Americans opposed the ACA (past or present), let alone a large majority of Americans.

As I remember it there was a substantial amount more opposition than people who were in agreement with the ACA. Agreed?

I thought it was somewhere around 65-70% against.

I thought it was somewhere around 65-70% against.

No, but Greggy should answer it. He's splitting hairs so I've framed a response and question that doesn't allow him to get away with his writer's nuances.

So to prove something is factually inaccurate, you refute the running average of the five most respected polls in the country by putting up your own poll that shows the exact same thing my polls showed?

I've provided you excellent resources to show what I wrote is factually accurate. If you think it's not, don't you think a better plan would be to show excellent resources that actually make your case more than they make mine?

So to prove something is factually inaccurate, you refute the running average of the five most respected polls in the country by putting up your own poll that shows the exact same thing my polls showed?

I've provided you excellent resources to show what I wrote is factually accurate. If you think it's not, don't you think a better plan would be to show excellent resources that actually make your case more than they make mine?

If you say "excellent" one more time, Keanu Reeves appears.

No, but Greggy should answer it. He's splitting hairs so I've framed a response and question that doesn't allow him to get away with his writer's nuances.

We've gone a bit far from where the thread started which wasn't my intention, in an effort to keep on topic I'll concede. I was wrong, you (both) were right. :beer:

If you say "excellent" one more time, Keanu Reeves appears.

:lol: :lol: I was just watching Point Break so the timing of this was perfect.

So... Forgive me, but after reading this, I have to ask...

Do you know what a poll is?

someone born in Poland !

So then, how do you figure that Obamacrap wasn't and still isn't unpopular?

Sorry what's Obamacrap? Do you mean the Affordable Health Care for America Act? based on "RomneyCare" I mean Massachusetts Health Care Reform?