Chris Paul complains about NBA female referees

Would ya?

Oh hell to the yea as they say...wish i knew how to imbed a photos..just google Lauren Holtcamp image...wowser

BTW, i think what CP said was so innocuous...so cause she is a women ref she cant be criticized? That would be sexist. My gut he was talking about being a bit more thick skinned during games l...her be a rookie ref and all.

Now, back to finding more pictures of her

Weird spot for the league- saw the comments and didn't even register that he was possibly implying she couldn't hack it because she was female initially but espn really harping on him say "her" at the end. Wonder what is preferred when criticizing a ref who happens to be female?

Edited by NoSaint

Weird spot for the league- saw the comments and didn't even register that he was possibly implying she couldn't hack it because she was female initially but espn really harping on him say "her" at the end. Wonder what is preferred when criticizing a red who happens to be female?

All communists should be treated equally regardless of sex.

Weird spot for the league- saw the comments and didn't even register that he was possibly implying she couldn't hack it because she was female initially but espn really harping on him say "her" at the end. Wonder what is preferred when criticizing a red who happens to be female?

He just couldn't win. Referring to her as "her" is sexist, because you're recognizing her gender. Referring to her as "him" is more sexist, because you're not recognizing that women can be refs. Using the colloquially accepted gender-neutral "they" is even MORE sexist, because people will interpret that as referring to ALL women. Referring to her as "this person" is sexist, because it's demeaning to NOT recognize her gender.

He'd have been better off saying "!@#$ you, B word," and left it at that. Because while it's rude and uncalled for, at least it's not sexist.

ok, so i didn't read all the details, but the post reads:

Chris Paul complains about NBA female referees

Did he complain about all female referees in the NBA (I think there are only 2, but don't follow that closely) or just the one the T'd him up?

Edited by ricojes