Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the opening with the truck. You know who is good at distribution? Gus. I'm just speculating...

And the ending with Mike :devil:

Looking forward to see how Jimmy's trip to the Xerox store unfurls

I don't think its Gus yet. Way too early. Following breaking bads theme it will be a long way to get to such a point. The stories whatshisnameproducer ... Gilligan! And the skipper too... they get so close for so long and don't touch. He is going to milk it better this time because he knows we want it. And its going to be very hard to mix him in this story. He doesn't have the depth in backgriund of a character like Mike or Saul but he has more depth of character. Be could be introduced very poorly.

It will be interesting.

Also it will be amazing to see how xerox part spins. You know Jimmy's brother will know it was him. And I think at this point every fan most wants to see how kim is written out of the story. It will be hard to write her out and replace her role in the series. I see her being in it for a few more seasons. But also don't expect it to be a recent event that she and saul split.

kind of like Frank Gallagher, the character Wm H Macy plays in Shameless, despicable character, but you can't get enough

Chuck is an incredible character...one I despise but can't get enough of. Michael McKean is doing a fantastic job with this role.

maybe that's where we see Tio become incapacitated, he is riding in a car and goes over the hose and crashes, survives but turns out to be the Tio we saw in BB

Yeah...I mean, what else is it for? I think Mike is going to disable some vehicles.

maybe that's where we see Tio become incapacitated, he is riding in a car and goes over the hose and crashes, survives but turns out to be the Tio we saw in BB

Very plausible, and if they never find out Mike set the trap then it explains why he is allowed to work with Gus down the road.

That was all I could think when seeing it, tire spikes... or he's got some nasty gophers in that garden where he needed the soaker.

Edited by shrader

Anyone else think it was awesome that he even got his granddaughter to help?

CBF

lol didn't think of that, although she probably just wanted to help like grandkids do

Yeah...I mean, what else is it for? I think Mike is going to disable some vehicles.

or whip somebody with it