Why is it...

Beerball

that when I use a razor to shave I start at the lower right quadrant, move to the lower left, followed by the upper right, finishing with the upper left.

When I use an electric I start upper left, move to upper right, followed by lower right and finishing with lower left.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you switch back and forth between traditional razor and electric? I've tried using an electric razor before, and my face looked like a pizza for a week until I switched back.

From what I hear, you're either a razor guy or an electric guy. And if you switch from razor to electric there is an excruciating adjustment period.

How and why, sir?

I just recently (a month ago) switched to using a safety razor. It makes shaving actually enjoyable. Takes once or twice to get completely used to, but using the brush to put on warm shaving cream, and the sharpest razor (that each cost about a nickel) is pretty relaxing. I highly recommend it.

I just recently (a month ago) switched to using a safety razor. It makes shaving actually enjoyable. Takes once or twice to get completely used to, but using the brush to put on warm shaving cream, and the sharpest razor (that each cost about a nickel) is pretty relaxing. I highly recommend it.

Best decision you'll ever make :)

I'm trying to figure out if I want to move from a safety razor to a straight razor. Not sure I have the stones for it yet.

that when I use a razor to shave I start at the lower right quadrant, move to the lower left, followed by the upper right, finishing with the upper left.

When I use an electric I start upper left, move to upper right, followed by lower right and finishing with lower left.

You need to stop drinking diet soda.

get on the !@#$ing topic Stojan.

My guess is that it has something to do with your labia.

WTF do you think I am, TRBJ?

You need to stop drinking diet soda.

How did you know?