LaGarrette Blount stays classy: Insults Lynch

Cheating, manipulation, and general dishonesty always is, apparently.

It's been discussed to death in antoehr thread, but at the time of his departure, it was a mutual parting. The Steelers could have made much better use of Blount. They didn't--they couldn't wait to get rid of him. He gave them their out.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That T-Shirt was made by a fan and given to Blount during the parade. He didn't go out and print those himself. Don't get me wrong, I think Blount is an ***, but the Seahawks deserve a little payback in my book .

regardless

Both actions were classless. No one forced him to display the shirt.

Did M Lynch say or post anything nasty about the Cheatriots? If so please post a link

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

A little insight here.

I live in Boston and I saw the parade and people were throwing t-shirts at the players. Some also handed them signs (i.e. Edelman holding a sign making fun of Sherman). So even though it looks like Blount is entertained by the t-shirt, in his defense, it should be known that he didn't, by any means, create this t-shirt...he was just laughing with the crowd. (For the record, I haven't been a fan of Blount since he threw that punch in college.)

On another note. When Gronkowski's duck boat drove by...he was hanging off the side of it making humping motions with his tongue out which I thought was pretty disturbing considering there are obviously young people in the crowd. I understand that some people love to have a good time and act goofy but there is a line where you show respect for other people and yourself but Gronk obviously doesn't care about that stuff.

I wish I had made a sign that said "Revis, come to Buffalo" with Rex's face on it.

As you were.

Blount was given the shirt by a guy in the crowd who was selling a bunch of classy Seahawks shirts. He did however proudly display the shirt to the fans down the parade route when he could have caught it, laughed and tossed it back or at least not waved it around like a flag. It's not like Lynch ever bad mouthed the Pats or said anything about them. (might be different if a media person had the shirt). Blount shouldn't talk, it's not like he was the reason they won the game, and to take a shot at lynch (why no Russell Wilson shirts?) who if given the ball probably would have ended the game is just dumb. If he was waving a Sherman shirt around this would be a different story........

A little insight here.

I live in Boston and I saw the parade and people were throwing t-shirts at the players. Some also handed them signs (i.e. Edelman holding a sign making fun of Sherman). So even though it looks like Blount is entertained by the t-shirt, in his defense, it should be known that he didn't, by any means, create this t-shirt...he was just laughing with the crowd. (For the record, I haven't been a fan of Blount since he threw that punch in college.)

On another note. When Gronkowski's duck boat drove by...he was hanging off the side of it making humping motions with his tongue out which I thought was pretty disturbing considering there are obviously young people in the crowd. I understand that some people love to have a good time and act goofy but there is a line where you show respect for other people and yourself but Gronk obviously doesn't care about that stuff.

I wish I had made a sign that said "Revis, come to Buffalo" with Rex's face on it.

As you were.

Since you mention it. Blount could have looked at it and put it away.

The Gronk thing to me is bordering on too rude for events like this where children attend. Pubic drunkenness and rude gestures should not be tolerated. A "good" drunk is still a drunk.

Allowing it to happen is also classless. Kraft and Belicheat should have told the players to show some restraint.

The Gronk thing to me is bordering on too rude for events like this where children attend. Pubic drunkenness and rude gestures should not be tolerated. A "good" drunk is still a drunk.

Allowing it o happen is also classless.

& if it was a Bills parade (someday, please God) we would all be laughing about it. All y'all are way to uptight about this (said the old fart).

A little insight here.

As you were.

yea - to be fair though, half the guys were probably blackout drunk. its the nature of the beast at a victory parade. the team lets them blow it out and hope they dont do anything too crazy. i assume you are talking the video of gronk "twerking" which is not his finest hour, but the kids will live.

it was a parade for the fans of NE* not a drunken Frat Party

& if it was a Bills parade (someday, please God) we would all be laughing about it. All y'all are way to uptight about this (said the old fart).

Yes, I would still say the Bills players should show some class.

see above. No some wouldn't

Johnny Football is a partying guy, but it's OK for Gronk and the rest of the Cheatriots to act like azzes?

it was a parade for the fans of NE* not a drunken Frat Party

its a street parade celebrating with fans. its revelry and cutting loose. this isnt your local vfw throwing tootsie rolls out of a convertible on 4th of july. Edited by NoSaint

Allowing it to happen is also classless. Kraft and Belicheat should have told the players to show some restraint.

I try to maintain high standards for myself when in public and I think even I would've been caught laughing at a shirt like that if I was in Blount's position there. It was an in the moment sort of thing.

If I was Kraft I would've asked Gronk to be normal for the parade...pump the crowd up, fine...but act like a professional for 1 day...It makes me crack up trying to picture someone like Brady doing what Gronk did lol. He's a child.

yea - to be fair though, half the guys were probably blackout drunk. its the nature of the beast at a victory parade. the team lets them blow it out and hope they dont do anything too crazy. i assume you are talking the video of gronk "twerking" which is not his finest hour, but the kids will live.

It was right after the twerking actually. He went from twerking to straight up humping the side of the duck boat. So weird.

We shall forevermore call you St. BillsFan-4-Ever. ;) (or at least I will)

my momma raised me to be a good Catholic what can I say God rest her soul

Would I like to see Gronk play for Buffalo, YES, but I'd still like him to act like an adult.

Blount: I 'respect' Lynch despite crude shirt

regardless

Both actions were classless. No one forced him to display the shirt.

Did M Lynch say or post anything nasty about the Cheatriots? If so please post a link

I'll take a wild guess and say, you have never been to a chamionship parade for any sport. if you had, this normal and in some cases subdued behavior. Buffalo? if it ever happens? Will be out of control. And with a high percentage of drunken fools. Just like anycity USA.

Unsurprising. It's not like we didn't know he was an ass after he engineered his release from the Steelers to sign with the Pats.

Or after he sucker punched the Boise State player during the postgame handshakes.

I'll take a wild guess and say, you have never been to a chamionship parade for any sport. if you had, this normal and in some cases subdued behavior. Buffalo? if it ever happens? Will be out of control. And with a high percentage of drunken fools. Just like anycity USA.

you are pretty close to the truth. I do all that I can to avoid any place these days where there is a high percentage of drunken fools!

their stupidity does not humor me at all. well in a way it does, I laugh at them, not with them.

I have no tolerance for drunks. and no I'm not a recovered Alcoholic.

image.jpg

:lol::thumbsup:

Newsflash there Blount......the patriots didnt even want you or they wouldnt have cut your ass

I dont even LIKE Marshawn Lynch......but this guy blount is a mook of epic proportions

If they didn't want him they wouldn't have resigned him, not a fan of Blount but any mocking of Lynch is well deserved