LaGarrette Blount stays classy: Insults Lynch

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That shirt may have made some sense if NE stuffed lynch 4 times at the goalline to win the game....sadky lynch didnt get that chance and if i was a betting man, my money is on lynch winning that battle 10-10 times

That shirt may have made some sense if NE stuffed lynch 4 times at the goalline to win the game....sadky lynch didnt get that chance and if i was a betting man, my money is on lynch winning that battle 10-10 times

Well, this year, statistically, 2 out of 10 times.

I don't have a problem with this. Seattle is the biggest loud mouth team ever! They've been trash talking every single team in the NFL for a few years now. A little taste of their own medicine will hopefully take them a notch down ! I didn't think it was possible, but I think they have taken over NE's place as the least classy team in the league. Starting a fight at the end of the SB was really bush league !

I don't have a problem with this. Seattle is the biggest loud mouth team ever! They've been trash talking every single team in the NFL for a few years now. A little taste of their own medicine will hopefully take them a notch down ! I didn't think it was possible, but I think they have taken over NE's place as the least classy team in the league. Starting a fight at the end of the SB was really bush league !

saying or tweeting trash talk is one thing.

making Tee Shirts is another

BTW.... Beast Mode didn't lose the game for them.

saying or tweeting trash talk is one thing.

making Tee Shirts is another

BTW.... Beast Mode didn't lose the game for them.

That T-Shirt was made by a fan and given to Blount during the parade. He didn't go out and print those himself. Don't get me wrong, I think Blount is an ***, but the Seahawks deserve a little payback in my book .