Julian Edelman's one night stand... LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone jumping on this girl and judging her looks as if any of you could pull anything close to that... lol. Sad.

• she posted her pic
  • We can state an opinion if we think she's attractive or not.
  • if she hadn't posted I just F#$KED Julian Edleman people's opinion might not be as bad as they are.

Oh and if she were my daughter .... I'd not be very proud.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

YaY for slut shaming!!

Seriously do most of you really not see the hypocrisy around this?

She screwed someone famous and drunkenly put it on her tinder acct. There is no situation where a man doing this would have gotten the same reaction.

Edited by jo39416

Awesome. None of the 40+ year old basement trolls on this website can walk into a bar and have some anonymous chick walk up to them because of their occupation and offer to "sleep" with them. "Excuse me, I heard you're a call center operator, I want to sleep with you, badly." The vast, by a wide margin, of guys on this site couldn't even muster the mentally energy to dream of such a scenario where you walk out of a bar with a 21 year old girl, even the trolliest of them at 4 am. Sure, this girl is a moron but I'm sure in the afterglow of a super bowl and some drinks, he got what he wanted and he doesn't care less what every anonymous blue and white collar schmuck has to say.

That's quite the array of assumptions you're making there...

Everyone jumping on this girl and judging her looks as if any of you could pull anything close to that... lol. Sad.

i dont know if you saw the more extended set of photos....

i assume all of you are hideous, and i think most could land that quality. though with 3 pounds of makeup and the right dress she probably has some appeal after a night out.

I am not an expert in your law over there but the reason women can't rape men over here comes down to the legal definitions of rape and penetration. It has zero to do with women's rights or "liberal" attitudes, indeed it has existed in UK common law for hundreds of centuries and long pre-dates the women's rights movement.

It's not just the legal definition, it's public perception. A man claiming rape is basically perceived as admitting he was beaten up by a girl.

You're not wrong about the law, though. Most state laws either implicitly assume or explicitly state that rape can only be committed by a man, on a woman.

YaY for slut shaming!!

She screwed someone famous and drunkenly put it on her tinder acct. There is no situation where a man doing this would have gotten the same reaction.

I disagree. A man would be called all sorts of things if he posted a picture online of a famous woman naked in his bed.

Edited by FireChan

YaY for slut shaming!!

the man might have been arrested