Jesus is a...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember back in third grade when Miss Andrews told the class to check their spelling before putting their work on her desk...Hmmmm, well, do you?

Seven years ago ?

That's a long time.....................

You're such a predictable progressive...feeling entitled to something from someone else based on nothing more than a fleeting assumption.

Perhaps you should spend some time studying the BIble before you start claiming what you expect from Christians.

Fleeting assumption? You are a sh it head day in and day out. You are an ignorant, venom spitting dolt each and every day. No, this is something I have been aware of for some time. You claiming to be part of a religious code of something is new and surprising. “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

James 4:6
You a - hole

Fleeting assumption? You are a sh it head day in and day out. You are an ignorant, venom spitting dolt each and every day. No, this is something I have been aware of for some time. You claiming to be part of a religious code of something is new and surprising. “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

You a - hole

You quote scripture at someone while calling him a ----head and an a-hole. You've managed to be highly offensive while simultaneously embarrassing yourself like never before.

Way to go.

You a - hole

Gee, Skippy, that's quite the mouthful of nothingness. Tell me...in what way does James 4:6 relate to whatever it is you are bemoaning about me.

Be specific.

I'll get the popcorn.

You a - hole

Nice venom spitting you dolt.

You a - hole

The best part is how you're not a hypocrite. <_<

You quote scripture at someone while calling him a ----head and an a-hole. You've managed to be highly offensive while simultaneously embarrassing yourself like never before.

Way to go.

Ha! I knew one of you yo-yos would fall for that. I'm not Christian so I can quote it all I want and not live by it. Congrats on being the fool, fool.

Gee, Skippy, that's quite the mouthful of nothingness. Tell me...in what way does James 4:6 relate to whatever it is you are bemoaning about me.

Be specific.

I'll get the popcorn.

You don't throw around insults like they were going out of style?

Nice venom spitting you dolt.

Are you a God fearing Christian, too?

I thinking you are not

The best part is how you're not a hypocrite. <_<

Wow

Ha! I knew one of you yo-yos would fall for that. I'm not Christian so I can quote it all I want and not live by it. Congrats on being the fool, fool.

You don't have to actively practice any particular faith to make a complete ass of yourself by insulting someone while using scripture.

My, how the heathen rage.

All the people that mistakenly called me a hypocrite seem to get the point, but it is lost on you, which is no surprise at all. Maybe one of the, will explain it to you.

So you're citing a quote from a book you haven't read to make a point even you can't explain and in the process are not even able to fully grasp why people call you a hypocrite.

Break it down for me, Scooter. How does James 4:6 pertain to anything I've written to, for or about you?

We'll wait.

All the people that mistakenly called me a hypocrite seem to get the point, but it is lost on you, which is no surprise at all. Maybe one of the, will explain it to you.

Luke 6:42: "How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you don’t see the beam in your own eye? You idiot! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you’ll see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”"

I thinking you are not

So it's ok to be a dumbass jusf as long as you're not a Christian? Got it

I thinking you are not

Wow

Out of curiosity, is English your first language?