Jesus is a...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't be a "true" Christian if you hate or crusade against another group of people?

Perhaps we should rename the "no true Scottsman" logical fallacy.

I assure you, there are many Christians who don't hate a group of people. The fallacy does not apply.

Don't you hate and often speak out against "Progressives"?

Hating progressives and speaking out against them are two different things. I don't hate anyone, and even if I did, at question is '"Did I hate because of weakness, and recognize my wrong?" or "Do I seek to hate with no regret, convinced its no big deal because, y'know, as sins go, it's not that big of a deal?"

The problem you're having is that you genuinely don't, won't or can't see the difference between the two.

Don't you hate and often speak out against "Progressives"?

I can only speak for myself, but would guess that more than a few other conservatives feel like I do. I don't hate Progressives as individuals but I despise their thought process and beliefs. As conservatives we are reality based. In other words we don't subscribe to rainbow farting unicorns as the answer to what ails us. We believe in self reliance, hard work, smaller government blah, blah, blah. You believe in, well, nothing that you have articulated. I guess ridiculing believers is sort of a religion but not something I'd want on my headstone.

Obama seems to have pissed off the Conservative Christian Bumpkins by implying one God isn't bigger and badder than the other God. The response by this Red State retard seems to prove his point:

"Barack Obama is not, in any meaningful way, a Christian and I am not sure he needs to continue the charade. With no more elections for him, he might as well come out as the atheist/agnostic that he is.1 He took his first step in doing so yesterday in a speech reeking with contempt for faith in general and Christianity in particular. Saying that violent acts are not representative of Islam, the President then attacked Christians for the Crusades (started as a response to Islamic invasion), the Inquisition (a Catholic thing, not us Protestants), slavery (abolished thanks to Christians), and Jim Crow (Dr. King also had a "Reverend" in front of his name)."

http://www.redstate.com/2015/02/06/barack-obama-is-not-a-christian-in-any-meaningful-way/

So the Catholics are not really Christians? And I guess he forgot in one sence that the Crusaders were Catholic, too. Slavery was defended to the death and destruction by Prods, too and that King was fighting other Prods to end Jim Crow.

Obama seems to have pissed off the Conservative Christian Bumpkins by implying one God isn't bigger and badder than the other God. The response by this Red State retard seems to prove his point:

"Barack Obama is not, in any meaningful way, a Christian and I am not sure he needs to continue the charade. With no more elections for him, he might as well come out as the atheist/agnostic that he is.1 He took his first step in doing so yesterday in a speech reeking with contempt for faith in general and Christianity in particular. Saying that violent acts are not representative of Islam, the President then attacked Christians for the Crusades (started as a response to Islamic invasion), the Inquisition (a Catholic thing, not us Protestants), slavery (abolished thanks to Christians), and Jim Crow (Dr. King also had a "Reverend" in front of his name)."

http://www.redstate.com/2015/02/06/barack-obama-is-not-a-christian-in-any-meaningful-way/

So the Catholics are not really Christians? And I guess he forgot in one sence that the Crusaders were Catholic, too. Slavery was defended to the death and destruction by Prods, too and that King was fighting other Prods to end Jim Crow.

O ye of little knowledge.

How can you argue that Barack Obama is a Christian? That's like arguing you're an economist. :lol:

It looks like the article is trying to say that Obama isn't a Christian. That's the first line.

Or that you are not a douche bag!

Are you a Chriatian LA?

If you're trying to ask me if I'm a Christian, the answer is yes. I'm not sure why that is relevant to the conversation.

It looks like the article is trying to say that Obama isn't a Christian. That's the first line.

It really is all Erickson's saying. The reality is that what Obama is good at is irking people he dislikes, and so he knows that having a meeting with Muslim leaders he refuses to name, and then immediately trying to justify the burning death of the Jordanian pilot but providing a centuries old out-of-context reference to Christians and Crusades (complete with the condescending "on our high horses" comment) is meant to do one thing; rile people up so he lackeys can call them racists.

If you're trying to ask me if I'm a Christian, the answer is yes. I'm not sure why that is relevant to the conversation.

It really is all Erickson's saying. The reality is that what Obama is good at is irking people he dislikes, and so he knows that having a meeting with Muslim leaders he refuses to name, and then immediately trying to justify the burning death of the Jordanian pilot but providing a centuries old out-of-context reference to Christians and Crusades (complete with the condescending "on our high horses" comment) is meant to do one thing; rile people up so he lackeys can call them racists.

He's very talented at polarizing.

Edited by FireChan

It's the community organizer in him.

racists.

You are?? Isn't there anything in that bible of your that says you have to be reasonably amicable Or something? You are a complete sh. It head.

You are?? Isn't there anything in that bible of your that says you have to be reasonably amicable Or something? You are a complete sh. It head.

Proverbs 12:1 "Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is an idiot."

You're such a predictable progressive...feeling entitled to something from someone else based on nothing more than a fleeting assumption.

Perhaps you should spend some time studying the BIble before you start claiming what you expect from Christians.