Jesus is a...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I asked my father ‘Why is Jesus a ni***?’ He couldn’t answer. I’d been taught that God and Jesus hate N***. That God cursed them by turning their skin black. That they were ‘mud people.’”
Billy’s father said his son’s experience has not made him question white supremacy and an Anglo-Saxon Jesus.
“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he came back with stories of Black Folk Heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something. There’s no way Jesus is a n***. I’m going to have my boy put on antipsychotics medications.”
Something, something, redneck...
Actually, for once I'm speechless. You hear about these types of people, but it doesn't really hit home until you hear their kids speak.

Something, something, redneck...
Actually, for once I'm speechless. You hear about these types of people, but it doesn't really hit home until you hear their kids speak.

:lol: The whole article is fabulous. From the writer trying too hard to be PC to the kid's father saying he must need meds, it's comedy gold.

Reminds me of the town welcome for the sheriff in Blazing Saddles.

Like the comment below the article"How do yo know he;s a racist?"

There's photo of the kid in a KKk hood, DUH!

:lol: The whole article is fabulous. From the writer trying too hard to be PC to the kid's father saying he must need meds, it's comedy gold.

You need to get to work on this. This would be an automatic hit. I believe that the Honey Boo-Boo cast might be looking for work, too.

"Anglo-Saxon Jesus" gets me every time.

He was JEWISH, you idiots! Anglo-Saxons didn't even exist until five centuries after he lived.

And you have to appreciate the headline referring to the kid as a Christian racist. That's the kind of headline that brings the Gene Frenkles out of their momma's basements every time.

And you have to appreciate the headline referring to the kid as a Christian racist. That's the kind of headline that brings the Gene Frenkles out of their momma's basements every time.

Blacks aren't racist, of course. Black Jesus even lets whites play basketball in heaven.

"Anglo-Saxon Jesus" gets me every time.

He was JEWISH, you idiots! Anglo-Saxons didn't even exist until five centuries after he lived.

:lol: I loved the African American jesus reference too. I know there are missing years in Christs life,but I don't think he traveled to North America... Or south America...

:lol: I loved the African American jesus reference too. I know there are missing years in Christs life,but I don't think he traveled to North America... Or south America...

I completely missed that.

Surprising, since my favorite recent media stupidity was when an American reporter was covering the Algerian immigrants rioting in Paris, and got into an argument with a French official as to whether they were "African-American" or "black." Reporter kept insisting they were African-American Frenchmen. Official kept trying to explain they were neither African nor American, but French. "But they're black...so they're African-American." "No, no, no. They're not American, they're French!"

I completely missed that.

Surprising, since my favorite recent media stupidity was when an American reporter was covering the Algerian immigrants rioting in Paris, and got into an argument with a French official as to whether they were "African-American" or "black." Reporter kept insisting they were African-American Frenchmen. Official kept trying to explain they were neither African nor American, but French. "But they're black...so they're African-American." "No, no, no. They're not American, they're French!"

:lol: That's outstanding!

Someone says Jesus and you magically appear. Uncanny. :rolleyes:

It wasn't really the Jebus reference that stood out to me here, but I'm not judging you. In fact, I'm sure that HE might have said something very similar if he had died and came back to life 3 minutes later. WWJD, indeed.

Wait...does that make this kid a zombie?!?!

Which of those two things do you find to be inaccurate?

Sent from Momma's Basement

Edited by Gene Frenkle

It wasn't really the Jebus reference that stood out to me here, but I'm not judging you. In fact, I'm sure that HE might have said something very similar if he had died and came back to life 3 minutes later. WWJD, indeed.

t

I don't give a crap what stood out to you you're just continuing to demonstrate that your a one trick pony here.

I don't give a crap what stood out to you you're just continuing to demonstrate that your a one trick pony here.

Oh no! Now I'm going to be obsessing about this all day. What can I do to change your opinion of me? How will I sleep at night knowing how you feel? This is terrible.

Oh no! Now I'm going to be obsessing about this all day. What can I do to change your opinion of me? How will I sleep at night knowing how you feel? This is terrible.

So not only are you a one trick pony you're a one trick pony that acts like a 12 year old. Bravo.