Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've maintained that Eli could very well be on the table...and so far as I know I'm the only one that believes that...

That's how I feel with Rivers. He'll be a FA after this year and is 34, the Chargers could get a nice package for him, save $16 mil and not have to worry about giving out a $100 mil deal to a 35 year old.

not many have talked about direction ?

nothing like putting up attention grabbing click bait.

What possible direction could be " not many have talked about"... if its not being talked about then its probably not a good option, or a wing and prayer type move

Edited by ddaryl

Maybe Peyton Manning is considering telling the broncos to release him or he will retire? Honestly the only reason why he will keep playing is if he believes he can win a superbowl...after the two years the broncos just had does anyone really think they have a make-up of a team capable of winning it all?

....i dont think so

What better way to ride out your career than moving into the division of your rival and playing for a team that wants to play great D and run the ball. Keep him upright, minimize his # of attempts and let him manage the game rather than go out and win it.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

not many have talked about direction ?

nothing like putting up attention grabbing click bait.

What possible direction could be " not many have talked about"... if its not being talked about then its probably not a good option, or a wing and prayer type move

There's nothing to click on. The guy had a conversation with someone he identifies as an inside source, and this is what he tweeted.

If you really believe it's just to drive traffic to his site, or to get Twitter followers, or to just get attention, then don't engage in the discussion.

Like him or not, he's been right on a number of things in the past, so personally I think he gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

FWIW, he also noted that the Bills are doing everything they can to re-sign Hughes, and that Rex wants to keep Spikes.

There's nothing to click on. The guy had a conversation with someone he identifies as an inside source, and this is what he tweeted.

If you really believe it's just to drive traffic to his site, or to get Twitter followers, or to just get attention, then don't engage in the discussion.

Like him or not, he's been right on a number of things in the past, so personally I think he gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

FWIW, he also noted that the Bills are doing everything they can to re-sign Hughes, and that Rex wants to keep Spikes.

I'm entitled to an opinion and I'm entitled to post it

Sorry I touched your nerve. But that's the way message boards work.

he can be obnoxious about it when he is proven "right" but agree that he seems to have a good source. Especially as it pertains to personnel decisions.

I'm entitled to an opinion and I'm entitled to post it

Sorry I touched your nerve. But that's the way message boards work.

No nerve touched, not sure why you see it that way. You just called it attention-grabbing click bait, which I think is a mischaracterization, and takes more away from the discussion than it adds.