All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this kosher too for "your generation" ???

During the Dolphins' annual celebrity golf tournament at the Turnberry Isle Resort and Club in Aventura, Florida, a drunken Incognito harassed a female volunteer at the club. He rubbed her private parts with a golf club, pressed his private parts against her buttocks and dumped water in her face.

At least the poor woman was smart enough to bring criminal charges against this a-hole, which were later dropped when she settled with the Dolphins...hope she made some good coin off this idiot's behavior.

Incognito is a first rate, chemically imbalanced, POS.

​I would avoid people like this on my team, but we'll see how it plays out.

This is my opinion as well.

Stating the obvious: If he helps us win, then he's a great signing. If he is a distraction and hurts the team, then not. Another guy who may be getting his last chance in the NFL (like Rex). I say do it then go sign the second biggest OL bully.

it should be pretty easy to figure out in OTAs and TC. They can easily cut him if he can't play or is a problem. He might be able to fake it through OTAs but his true self will come out in TC when they are all together 24/7. They can get rid of him if he is a problem. Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak: Eric Wood in 2013: "He gets on me. I get on him. But I can take it. I have respect for Richie, he has respect for me http://t.co/hTT3iGzGrg

@RyanTalbotBills: Incognito was ranked 14th among all guards after Week 9 in 2013. Can still play. Was in the Pro Bowl (replacing Yanda) in 2012.

Edited by YoloinOhio

And Roman and Kromer. They're the architects. Whaley is the project manager.

I think it's more Roman and Kromer's doing what will fit in the persona that they are building for this team.

If we have any sissy-boy OLinemen, Richie's just the bully to punch their ticket out of town. Time to man up.

At first I was a bit taken aback by this. But I see that it fits. Doug and Rex are building something here that's unlike what we've seen in decades. I can't wait till they show us the baby.

Oh, wait... I think I see it now, and he's bee-oo-tee-full:

the_ugly_baby.jpg

OMG. I just spit out my coffee

Because he was average at best before a nearly 2 year gap between games and turning 32- theres fairly a reason to question it

Props to the op though

But...... Pro: his dad was caught joining Dolphins boards to fight with people that criticized him

haha. I'm beyond skeptical that this will work out. And believe me it's not because he was mean to Jonathan Martin, for those who want to forget that this is his 5th "second chance." I believe he's a cancer, an idiot and a guy who doesn't have much respect for the game. In the words of Principal Skinner: prove me wrong, children. Prove me wrong.

I am sure there'll be a lot of praise for all the "toughness" and "nastiness" with every yellow flag thrown our way, though.

haha. I'm beyond skeptical that this will work out. And believe me it's not because he was mean to Jonathan Martin, for those who want to forget that this is his 5th "second chance." I believe he's a cancer, an idiot and a guy who doesn't have much respect for the game. In the words of Principal Skinner: prove me wrong, children. Prove me wrong.

I am sure there'll be a lot of praise for all the "toughness" and "nastiness" with every yellow flag thrown our way, though.

pretty sure they would just cut him if he is a locker room cancer

What I like more than the signing of Incognito (have major doubts about him )is that this organization isexploring all avenues to get better. If he doesn't work out, what is lost? You can't hit on a longshot ifyou don't take a longshot.

I never liked Incognito and his volatile and raging behavior. But I do believe in redemption, even for people who many consider a lost cause. Whether he ends up on the Bills or another team I hope he gets his turbulent life in order.

I think this is how I feel. He's a decent player that is a complete A-hole. I don't ever mind giving guys a 2nd chance if they screw up their own life but this guy did tons of damage to his organization.

Just a note that if and when the Bills sign Incognito, the OP would have one of the best and well-deserved mic drops on this board.

Even with all the mockery, he never gave crap back. Some of you owe the dude an apology, assuming he returns.

That's among the things I don't get about this board. Someone comes along passes alleged inside scoop and gets buried. Why not wait a bit to see if the story shakes out, and then decide whether to congratulate or pounce?

Also get annoyed when people demand that posters reveal their sources, otherwise the story isn't true. It's up to you whether you want to trust a poster or not. But they're not going to open up the kimono,

I'm actually a fan of everything Incognito did. He just needs to stop because we live in a pussified world now, and he needs to earn paychecks. Would love signing.

Including the golf event thing? Wow.

Yeah, man up and treat women like objects at public team functions.

You've got to be kidding me.

I'd rather live in a "pussified" world with women who know their value and are treated like human beings than one ruled by petulant children like Incognito who are serviceable at playing a goddamn game.

For you PFF fans--

@ChrisTrapasso: .@TJLuckman550 @PFF It's well worth it. Had a +7.2 overall grade in 8 games.

@ChrisTrapasso: Played 8. If stayed on pace would've been @PFF's No. 12 OG MT @TJLuckman550: Wasn't Incognito fairly average to below average his last year?