All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

being a jerk compares how to murdering dogs and doing time as a convicted felon?

Incognito, like Vick, is a sociopath that has no brakes.. no internal voice of reason that stops him from preying on anything or anyone that appears weaker.

one could argue that there were cultural contributing factors in Vick's case, that allowed his self-centered sense of entitlement to extend to his horrific acts against defenseless animals.

but frankly, i'd trust my dog with Vick, before i'd trust anything with Incognito.. his seems to be an anger that demeans and destroys to satisfy his fierce self-loathing. this guy is one sick puppy.. and don't kid yourself about his 'clean' record.. we had a couple Nebraska players from our town - who know one talks about, because they made Winston look like a choir boy. sorry, but RI is a bad guy

Edited by BackInDaDay

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incognito, like Vick, is a sociopath that has no brakes.. no internal voice of reason that stops him from preying on anything or anyone that appears weaker.

one could argue that there were cultural contributing factors in Vick's case, that allowed his self-centered sense of entitlement to extend to his horrific acts against defenseless animals.

but frankly, i'd trust my dog with Vick, before i'd trust anything with Incognito.. his seems to be an anger that demeans and destroys to satisfy his fierce self-loathing. this guy is one sick puppy.. and don't kid yourself about his 'clean' record.. we had a couple Nebraska players from our town - who know one talks about, because they made Winston look like a choir boy. sorry, but RI is a bad guy

what do the Nebraska players have to do with his clean record not being valid?

Because they have a strange way of downplaying every Buffalo move.

Actually, they would likely not take much notice. Not sure what you are referring to. Other than the NYT, those are local sports sections in the other papers. Don't see them commenting much ever on "Buffalo moves".

being a jerk compares how to murdering dogs and doing time as a convicted felon?

Being a jerk? Please.

During the Dolphins' annual celebrity golf tournament at the Turnberry Isle Resort and Club in Aventura, Florida, a drunken Incognito harassed a female volunteer at the club. He rubbed her private parts with a golf club, pressed his private parts against her buttocks and dumped water in her face. The matter was referred to Dolphins security. Although former Dolphins wide receiver Nat Moore apologized to her, the volunteer filed a police report after Incognito didn't personally apologize; the matter was later settled after she signed a confidentiality agreement. This incident didn't come to public light until November 2013.[27] Dolphins coach Joe Philbin subsequently confirmed that the Dolphins were aware of the situation, and had taken "immediate action" in response; he didn't elaborate.

Just hours after the Dolphins' game against the Cincinnati Bengals, the Dolphins suspended Incognito indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. The Dolphins also asked the NFL to join their own internal investigation of the matter. According to Schefter, the final straw for the Dolphins was a highly graphic voicemail Incognito left in April 2013, in which Incognito called Martin a "half-n* piece of ****," threatened to slap Martin's mother across the face and even uttered a death threat against Martin. Until then, the Dolphins had publicly maintained the charges against Incognito were pure speculation.

In the spring of 2003, Incognito got in a fight during practice and was suspended indefinitely by head coach Frank Solich. By this time, Solich and his staff were concerned enough about Incognito's behavior to send him to the Menninger Clinic in Topeka, Kansas for anger management treatment.

In February 2004, Incognito was involved in a fight at a party and was charged with three counts of assault. In June, he was found guilty on one of the misdemeanor assault charges and paid a $500 fine.

Groping females, death threats, calling people "half-!@#$ pieces of ****", and assault. What a jerk!

Edited by Zac

are you being deliberately obtuse?

No - I read it as I should not kid myself that he has a "clean" record compared to Vick, because you know some other Nebraska players and they made RI look like a choir boy. Sorry if that isn't what you meant but that's how it reads.

There's of course the college assault charge, the sexual harassment/assault that was paid off, the fight with the bouncer, and he admitted to pretty heavy partying/drug use (and during the season effecting practices and such) with the Rams

and... How many others come out with stuff like this? Is it q shock or really a problem?

Richie is a good, not great player, still a major upgrade over what we had. He takes a lot of stupid penalties. But he's not as over matched like Conrad Dobler was, who took bizarre penalties.

The Dolphins didn't dump him because of penalties, why would Buffalo ?

What would you say if I told you rex was gonna bring in the ultimate bully... Incognito?

You demonstrated your credibility on the Incognito signing. Now for a more challenging assignment: Who are the Bills considering in the pro qb market?

Being a jerk? Please.

Groping females, death threats, calling people "half-!@#$ pieces of ****", and assault. What a jerk!

He may be a piece of **** but it's important to know context. Jonathan Martin had texted Incognito the previous week that he was going to murder Incognito's whole family. They said it back and forth a bunch of times, jokingly.