All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Martin incident is not an issue IMO.

Incognito in 4 years with the rams had 38 penalties the league penalty leader during that span.

The Rams released him after two unecassary roughness calls in a blowout loss to the Titans.

The Bills picked him off waivers, and then he played a whopping three games for the Bills before leaving.

Not exactly a great sample to say " he played good when he was here" If you remember Dobler, he was a piece of crap

Before he got here, then running on empty his behavior penalty wise and his reputation as a dirty player never changed

In Buffalo. Too bad St. Doug Maroon isn't still here. Incognito if he makes the final cut will need some divine intervention.

Glad to see the Bills sign Incognito for many reasons. He's an upgrade at Guard, plays with a mean streak, and he'll come with a cheap contract that way the Bills can go after Revis, Iupati or other high-priced FA's. It's nice to see the Bills FO give a chance to "problem children." After 15 years of missing the playoffs, I couldn't care less if our players are douchebags or choir boys, I just want a winning team that has a better win/loss record against the Patriots and want to see playoff games at the Ralph.

No resentment just don't care if someone got a guess right. Does it bother you that I also don't give Nostradamus any credit either?

Why are you convinced he guessed? He said he had a reliable source.

I don't care if he just had a good guess. He will return until he gets something wrong that is how all these ICB guessers are.

Do you really think that I took a good guess on a guy that was on the street.... 3 days before we bring him in....if it were a guess I wouldn't have been so steadfast in my post... I knew they were bringing him in

No resentment just don't care if someone got a guess right. Does it bother you that I also don't give Nostradamus any credit either?

It bothers me when someone who appears to have inside info and takes the time to share it is insulted for his troubles by petty jerk offs who have nothing of value to add. If you don't want to give him credit that's fine, but how about doing everyone a favor and STFU about it.

Do you really think that I took a good guess on a guy that was on the street.... 3 days before we bring him in....if it were a guess I wouldn't have been so steadfast in my post... I knew they were bringing him in

Ignore the rabble...that's just how TSW (and public discorse in general) swings.

Props to you for passing along the tip...

It bothers me when someone who appears to have inside info and takes the time to share it is insulted for his troubles by petty jerk offs who have nothing of value to add. If you don't want to give him credit that's fine, but how about doing everyone a favor and STFU about it.

Then why do you keep replying to me? Oh yea b.c like me you don't have to "STFU" why do people get all up in arms just b.c I don't believe someone in the INTERNET. 9 out of 10 people just make up **** and hope it comes true.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Can u reasonably conclude that my post and the timing of us bringing him in were just a guess? It was such a stretch that everyone on this board thought it was absurd... Yet it was a guess

You have cred in my eyes.

Can u reasonably conclude that my post and the timing of us bringing him in were just a guess? It was such a stretch that everyone on this board thought it was absurd... Yet it was a guess

Let's see the next guess you have.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I appreciate the info being passed along. So thank you for that.

As for RI is concerned, I don't mind the move. It's February and the Bills FO is trying to get out in front of the problem at the 2 guard positions. The Bills had some of the worst guard play all of last year. This move at least brings one of the positions back to average if RI can still play.

Now go sign Boling in FA.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I don't care if he just had a good guess. He will return until he gets something wrong that is how all these ICB guessers are.

This is complete and utter nonsense. Why are you pissing on the parade ?

Op I apologize on behalf of beef jerky, seems he doesn't understand decency.