Bills athletic trainers are selected as best in NFL

YoloinOhio

@BuffaloBillsPR: The Pro Football Athletic Trainers Society has selected the #Bills athletic training staff as the NFL Athletic Training Staff of the year.

Didn't Maroon want them fired?

That was certainly one of the story lines being floated around by the local media last Summer.

Wow that's pretty cool. My brother went to school with someone on the training staff. They did seem to have not as many injuries as in past years. I wonder specifically what they did to earn this recognition

how does one make this determination? least fewest injuries? best 40 times?

data from those little GPS gadgets they wore in training / practice?

id assume they look at the programs and facilities in place and any noteworthy developments.

funny, just recently I heard a rumor that staff was to be replaced, by new ownership's, cleaning house policy, guess that won't happen right away with this reward going to present staff,

it was announced several weeks ago that the training staff was being retained Edited by YoloinOhio

In my opinion injuries or a lack of them go hand in hand with bad and good organizations in sports.

It's not all dumb luck and random chance. Some of it is, of course.

But good organizations are physically fit and well prepared from a fitness standpoint.

Bad organizations...not so much.

It doesn't matter the sport.

I think this is a good thing!