Stadium Wall Performance Issues

SDS

We need to simulate a gameday thread; that will be the true test.

I have already run a blitz.io rush against it. The old server could handle about 34 users per second before it started to kick errors. This one went up to 583 users per second and it only stopped there because I cut off the server response time at 5 seconds (so, while the response was slow, there were no errors and the pages were served in under 5 seconds).

Hit rate was 9/sec, now it is 70/sec. (One of my wordpress sites is at 845 hits/sec). So, I think we sill see this perform much better and there still may be room for improvement.

I have already run a blitz.io rush against it. The old server could handle about 34 users per second before it started to kick errors. This one went up to 583 users per second and it only stopped there because I cut off the server response time at 5 seconds (so, while the response was slow, there were no errors and the pages were served in under 5 seconds).

Hit rate was 9/sec, now it is 70/sec. (One of my wordpress sites is at 845 hits/sec). So, I think we sill see this perform much better and there still may be room for improvement.

Well, without the playoffs we should be fine, there are only 576 Bills fans world wide right now. Once the bandwagon gets loaded we could have issues. Thanks Scott!

Could just be a coincidence, but I received a personal email last night addressed to Chandler#81, advertising a sports Ap. A little disconcerting, given no one except the Wall posters knows that handle and far fewer know my name and personal email..

Felt a tad violated. I think I'll go weep in the shower...

Could just be a coincidence, but I received a personal email last night addressed to Chandler#81, advertising a sports Ap. A little disconcerting, given no one except the Wall posters knows that handle and far fewer know my name and personal email..

Felt a tad violated. I think I'll go weep in the shower...

Lets handle this over PM. I'd need to see headers, etc to diagnose origin.

I noticed the default font is much smaller.

Does having fewer electrons and pixels working make the server faster? :unsure:

I keed.

Thanks Scott for all you do for tramps like us.

Nothing has changed in that regard. All I did was transfer files.

SDS, Thank you and anyone else who is involved in maintaining this site. You and others do a fantastic job. Because you are a so essential to the success of this site I decided to give you a small gift expressing my appreciation. You can pick up your new Ford Bronco truck at your local dealership. Just tell the manager that the truck is a bonus gift from John. He'll know what to do with you. Thanks again.

Awesome!

I never set my password to something I can remember. I just use the system generated one. Then when I clear my browser I have to use the lost password link.

It had been a pretty slow process, sometimes taking several minutes to get that link email. This morning it was instantaneous and the board is absolutely blazing. Nice job SDS.