YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too

I can see Rex wanting this one bad so we have a lead blocker for Shady

CBF

I remember on hard knocks there was a huge emphasis on full backs by Rex. I'm by no means an expert but the NFL has clearly gotten away from using a FB except for short yardage and goal line situations but I see a return to using one coming to Buffalo on 1st and 2nd down.

I remember on hard knocks there was a huge emphasis on full backs by Rex. I'm by no means an expert but the NFL has clearly gotten away from using a FB except for short yardage and goal line situations but I see a return to using one coming to Buffalo on 1st and 2nd down.

Roman used one too, so I expect it to be a relative priority in either FA or draft.

By the way...I hope there is a place for Grey on this team next year.....

If for nothing else he looks like Sammy Watkins on steroids and it was fun to watch the two of them together out there

Grey looked great at TE. I'd love to keep him. Grey, Chandler, & Gragg + rookie=a pretty solid TE lineup. And I want one of the big FB's. Since FB is not used by most teams, we should be able to land the top one at a decent price. Perhaps Felton wants to play w/ Cassel again?

Edited by RyanC883

I think (not sure) he would get his own FB roster spot aside from the RBs. Like Frank Summers.

But could also mean no Bilal Powell.

Gray replaced the Summers roster spot. Looking at the numbers, something will have to give between RB/FB/TE/HB, especially with Gay back on the roster. Felton probably means no Powell.