Bills finish 20th in USA Today Power Rankings...

Dopey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does this mean they are 20th in the 2015 Draft?

Any other rating is then based on what? some kind of bias

F-ing idiots. Lower than Miami and Atlanta AND the Panthers who are Division winner by DEFAULT!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

UP 3 from when? Week 17? Or after Rex got hired?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

so does this mean they are 20th in the 2015 Draft?

Any other rating is then based on what? some kind of bias

F-ing idiots. Lower than Miami and Atlanta AND the Panthers who are Division winner by DEFAULT!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

UP 3 from when? Week 17? Or after Rex got hired?

I would add the Niners also to the list...

I thought of that yeah. but didn't they have a better record than ALT and CAR?

I'm okay behind Carolina. They were a top 10 team over the last 2 months of the season IMO. Atlanta and Miami are a joke. The Bills are way better than those teams. The draft order would say that the Bills were the 13th best team. That's much closer to where they are (even higher talent wise) than 20.

I'm okay behind Carolina. They were a top 10 team over the last 2 months of the season IMO. Atlanta and Miami are a joke. The Bills are way better than those teams. The draft order would say that the Bills were the 13th best team. That's much closer to where they are (even higher talent wise) than 20.

I need a serious explanaion from someone on how a 6-10 team in one ofr the worst divisions in the history of the League, coming off back-to-back double digit losing seasons, is higher ranked than the Bills.

I know QBs are important in this League, but damn.

The Dolphins kicked our ass the last time we played them. Made us look like a joke. They have a QB, we don't case closed.

the 3 consecutive times before that when the Bills beat them like a drum... With Thad and EJ... Makes them look like a joke.

A team losing on the road on a Thursday night? Not joke status, sorry.

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 games out if the WC and a wining record in the AFC.

The Dolphins kicked our ass the last time we played them. Made us look like a joke. They have a QB, we don't case closed.

And the Bills defeated them in their first meeting. Jack Orton is gone back into retirement.

New coach and stronger run game philosophy and a QB that can actually scramble.

How the hell is Houston 15th?

lie I said in my 1st post ... F-ing idiots

YET Houston was far superior in the AFC.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

2 games out if the WC and a wining record in the AFC.

They still won their last 4 games by an average of 17 points and then won a playoff game. I have no issue with Carolina. They were 7-8-1 and playing great when they got healthy.

A 6-10 Atlanta team got beat by 31 (in Atlanta) by Carolina in Week 17. What are they doing ahead of the BIlls????

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Win and we'll get respect. We go through this every year.

Not every year, though, do we have a team with a winning record and a top 5 ranked defense, let alone top 5 ranked anything.

I will say this, it was really difficult stomaching losses to every other team in the AFC that was in our 8-8, 9-7 wheel house...so I get that.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts