what do we need to do to get to Pats level?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr no, I'm saying TEAMS without elite QBs can win SBs too .... been saying that the whole thread. Sure hope that still applies as we aren't scoring an elite QB any time soon .

Heres a link I think I can help you

http://readingisfundamental.org/

Seriously why don't you take a breather? You ruin every thread you're in with your moronic, repetitive posts ...especially if its pats or Brady related

You are taking the long and hard road just to say that s*** happens. I fail to see how that helps the Bills reach the Pats level.

I think we should ask ourselves: What can the Buffalo Bills do to get to Seattle's level. Because as presently constructed, following the Seattle model is a more realistic path to build the Bills, the Pats* are unlike any other team in NFL History, kind of like how Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens enjoyed their best years after 38...see where I'm going there?

This!

followed by Gronk and then Blount (sp?)

then work on the better of these

Unrestricted:

Danny Aiken, LS

Akeem Ayers, DE/LB

Alan Branch, DT

Jonathan Casillas, LB

Patrick Chung, S

Dan Connolly, G

Stephen Gostkowski, K

Steve Maneri, TE

Devin McCourty, S

Stevan Ridley, RB

Shane Vereen, RB

Chris White, LB

Restricted:

Brandon Bolden, RB

You are taking the long and hard road just to say that s*** happens. I fail to see how that helps the Bills reach the Pats level.

JTSP can't even follow the logic of his own threads, let alone other people's logic. He's a troll. He doesn't believe what he's writing, but only writes it to get a reaction. If people stop responding to his stupidity, the board would be a better place.

JTSP can't even follow the logic of his own threads, let alone other people's logic. He's a troll. He doesn't believe what he's writing, but only writes it to get a reaction. If people stop responding to his stupidity, the board would be a better place.

...speaking words of wisdom...let it beeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!

ahh so that's why he has his own hairy chested Avatar picture on display.

Even as good as they have been, going 12-4 or better 7/10 seasons since 2005 and playing in 6 AFC title games, they have ONE SB title to show for that span.

Just think about that.

Your team has to be really, really good AND seize the moment to win the trophy.

Agreed.

And this is why Buffalo, as an organization, needs to be focused on building that culture of winning, sticking to a style that best suits the elements we play in, and strive to be a contender every season. And what you hope for is, it all comes together that one season and you win it all.

Vastly overrated...neither of the teams that played in the Superbowl can protect their QB very well.

I agree. The Seahawks line actually isn't very good. The left side is serviceable but the right side is inconsistent and often more bad than good.

The New England line is hard to judge because Brady gets it out so quick in that short passing offense.

Edited by GunnerBill

I agree. The Seahawks line actually isn't very good. The left side is serviceable but the right side is inconsistent and often more bad than good.

The New England line is hard to judge because Brady gets it out so quick in that short passing offense.

Indeed.

Seattle is very similar to Buffalo: they have a highly-regarded-but-oft-injured center, a stable LT that had a down year, a rookie RT that struggled at times, and horrendous guards.

NE is passable-but-not-great at the OT spots, but their interior is very poor in pass protection. Michael Bennett was all over Brady any time he tried to hold the ball for more than 2 seconds.

I don't think he's trolling....