Edelman Concusion

There is no way that dude did not get conussed on the blow to the head he took going over the middle. He pretty much fell over himself a few plays later when they were moving toward the goalline. Then he had the drop fade in the corner and he hit the back of his head and I thought for sure it was lights out.

Props to him, but he was clearly playing with a concussion. Cant say I blame him though, he was in the middle of the moment of a lifetime.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Ironic that the only reason NE was able to get back in the game is because Avril left with the concussion. NE must have better doctors.

This will be the next thing to come about and blast the Pats organization...they let a player with a concussion back on the field. I wouldn't be surprised.

Avril went down and stayed there, Edelman pretty much got right back up. That seemed to be the difference.

Not saying he didn't have a concussion, but maybe they are just too fast and deceptive, you know...

Edited by Big C

I'm not upset with the patriots for letting him stay in. I'm just surprised the refs didn't stop the game when it was blatantly obvious that he was wobbly. Cris collinsworth didn't even mention it. I think in the future, especially with how much they stress player safety, a ref should use a his discretion to say if a player needs to be checked out. This is the exact thing the NFL says it doesn't wabt happening but they aren't enabling the refs enough

I'm not upset with the patriots for letting him stay in. I'm just surprised the refs didn't stop the game when it was blatantly obvious that he was wobbly. Cris collinsworth didn't even mention it. I think in the future, especially with how much they stress player safety, a ref should use a his discretion to say if a player needs to be checked out. This is the exact thing the NFL says it doesn't wabt happening but they aren't enabling the refs enough

He had existing injuries. Any chance the stumble to his walk was hip related?

It looked like he got his bell rung to me. But then he was gimping around and they said his hip was messed up. Could've been both. (Everything they do for a long while will be under a black cloud of cheating. Goodell must be so proud of himself.)

Speaking of Collinsworth. Was he hitting the sauce in the pre-game? Some of the technical details he threw out there were really ridiculous. I mean, I'm ok if he wants to call some contact incidental or hand-fighting, but to pretend there was no contact at all by simply declaring "nothing to see here" as you are watching the guys push each other in the replay ... that's just goofy.

There is no way that dude did not get conussed on the blow to the head he took going over the middle. He pretty much fell over himself a few plays later when they were moving toward the goalline. Then he had the drop fade in the corner and he hit the back of his head and I thought for sure it was lights out.

Props to him, but he was clearly playing with a concussion. Cant say I blame him though, he was in the middle of the moment of a lifetime.

that's not proof he had one.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think there will ever be evidence to support your suspicion.