No conspiracy but 3rd TD to Amendola clearly illegal

Why does this thread not surprise me...when you crusade you really crusade man.

If its not a conspiracy, what exactly are you getting at with this thread? What is the point if its "not a conspiracy" to start a thread and claim illegal TDs were allowed for the Pats, especially since you didn't even get the information right about the play according to other posters (I wouldnt know as I didn't record the game and can not go back and watch it). Are you trying to find a new way that the Pats had some unfair advantage now that deflate gate didn't pan out?

One is a crusader who only has his distorted viewpoint and one angle. You. Proven repeatedly, and just now when you say stuff like "didnt even get information right according to other posters." You're myopically seeing ones that didnt agree, and ignoring more of them that did. The play was close. I also started a thread at the very same time saying the Patriots deserved to win, were the better team, made more plays, controlled the game, etc. Because I see both sides and post both good and bad, right and wrong about them. Have said repeatedly how great the Patriots are. So STFU, you're wrong again. I didn't think that was possible.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One is a crusader who only has his distorted viewpoint and one angle. You. Proven repeatedly, and just now when you say stuff like "didnt even get information right according to other posters." You're myopically seeing ones that didnt agree, and ignoring more of them that did. The play was close. I also started a thread at the very same time saying the Patriots deserved to win, were the better team, made more plays, controlled the game, etc. Because I see both sides and post both good and bad, right and wrong about them. Have said repeatedly how great the Patriots are. So STFU, you're wrong again. I didn't think that was possible.

I see you failed to answer my questions...again. Shocker.

I see you failed to answer my questions...again. Shocker.

The answers were obvious, and the questions were stupid. That's why I didn't feel a need to answer them.

It's a fukking football message board to discuss football.

If you need the obvious to anyone answer to why I started the thread, it was to point out a play that happened in the game that I just saw, on a football message board, that I thought should be discussed. That's why I start all threads. The exact same reason I started another thread at the same time saying, "Who deserved to win the game?" and then I wrote about eight reasons why I thought the Patriots deserved to win, one of which was "the referees didn't matter" and "no one got screwed" - to get other people's opinions on that question.

Not that you would know, because you only see one side, and ignore everything else.

The answers were obvious, and the questions were stupid. That's why I didn't feel a need to answer them.

It's a fukking football message board to discuss football.

If you need the obvious to anyone answer to why I started the thread, it was to point out a play that happened in the game that I just saw, on a football message board, that I thought should be discussed. That's why I start all threads. The exact same reason I started another thread at the same time saying, "Who deserved to win the game?" and then I wrote about eight reasons why I thought the Patriots deserved to win, one of which was "the referees didn't matter" and "no one got screwed" - to get other people's opinions on that question.

Not that you would know, because you only see one side, and ignore everything else.

Please, lets not pretend that you started a thread to legitimately and unbiasedly discuss a play rather than fuel your Pats crusade right now.

Odd, how you seem to be the only one in the world even talking about this. Guess you are smarter than everyone else when it comes to the NFL rule book.

Please, lets not pretend that you started a thread to legitimately and unbiasedly discuss a play rather than fuel your Pats crusade right now.

Odd, how you seem to be the only one in the world even talking about this. Guess you are smarter than everyone else when it comes to the NFL rule book.

How many times and ways can I possibly say, flat out, that I think the Patriots are all time great! Bellichick is the best coach ever! And Brady is great! They deserve to win! The Refs didn't help! I don't even think Spygate helped. How many fukking times?!! Dozens so far! How is this some crusade against the Patriots? You have got to be the single dumbest person on here. Seriously. You don't even bother to read what you quote. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

god !@#$ing forbid that someone or something should be taken at face value. We're talking about this because you continue to spout nonsense. I think that you too have your tinfoil juuuust a bit too tightly wound.

Mr KtDog ... I don't write on these threads because I simply cannot understand the insanity and perseverance behind the pats apologists that inhabit a buffalo bills message board .

They actually deny the patriots repeatedly taped bills games and practices (despite a bills game tape handed over in 2008)

They deny there is a culture of cheating that has flourished around an intelligent man .morally sociopathic , that has self justified stealing games by cheating creating the stellar careers of crennel, Weiss , McDaniels and Mangini .

When caught (McDaniels) or ratting out their former mates they all curiously defend their success saying the admitted cheating had little effect . This is beyond embarrassing to all involved for two reasons; 1 , why risk doing it if not an advantage (includes lying about not taping walk thrus etc.) 2 , why try to stop patriots from doing it to you (Mangini) if there is no advantage gained.

This is the NFL' s dirty little secret and it led to another false result in a false win by a team that deflated balls , stole a Baltimore game with bs subs the d had no chance to cover resulting in a couple free first downs and a illegal td in the colts fake blowout . Bonds and Lance proved cheating can have a big difference but who knows what success can occur in a team sport when the morally bankrupt steal play calls for second half adjustments for fifteen plus years .. There is no way to tell..

The pats apologist here are so lame because they get off on riling up a loyal fan base by being ignorant or willfully defending a team that has proven it cheated the bills out if at least a game or two .which questions their commitment to buffalo or their belief that pats cheated at all.

I participated in arguing the point in the past because the players and coaches have to be bigger than this discussion by trying to earn a w without saying what we know . I just want them to realize this will always take place while bellturd rules the moral compass with kraft at NE.

I just challenge the team and our fans to do the extreme work necessary to turn this cheating crap to our advantage .. By doing extra work and faking plays and calls specifically for each NE game .. and the fans getting pissed by constantly reminding the pats we know they are cheating pu$sies .. It's not been easy because coaches don't want to believe the opposing team could be so lame and it's the fans job alone to expose this much like Oleary did and Rosenburg did with his SI article .. The league won't help to de legitimize it's lame wwf champion . This isn't about hate , I just hated that sll of the cyclists took drugs to compete and now the best halftime cheats are the teams that will get in the playoffs next year . Used to be about players competing with minor play stealing with lip readers not an entire team devoted to cheating that supersedes any talent on the field .

Give it up arguing with trolls .

If you are a bills fan .. Wake up and help fight New England by shoving that sideline cam and computer sync up the turdhoods ars when he comes here . Like Mangini did by winning a couple as a lame head coach .. Winning division games is probably where the cheating started after we beat them so much .

I would truly like to know if the pats are any good without taping .. We may never know .. It's a shame/sham .

Don't complain just urge the team to act and sterilize the pats cheating.

Now F off pats lovers til the summer .