doomed

Beerball

As an educator, this is very funny to me. For all the crazy s**t I witness and have to deal with on a daily basis...really??

The administrator here is being ridiculous.

You laugh now...but just wait until you're threatened by a six-year-old with a Harry Potter wand.

You laugh now...but just wait until you're threatened by a six-year-old with a Harry Potter wand.

lol

I'd take that every day of the week over being stabbed by an emotionally disturbed 4th grader who was trying to cut his wrist with scissors that he stole from the teacher (true story).

I got an employee of the month certificate, and an undersized t-shirt for that one. Also, I had to transport the kid and his stinky, weird Mother to the psychiatric ER because his Dad refused to take him because he already packed the truck for a fishing trip. Yeah....

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

lol

I'd take that every day of the week over being stabbed by an emotionally disturbed 4th grader who was trying to cut his wrist with scissors that he stole from the teacher (true story).

I got an employee of the month certificate, and an undersized t-shirt for that one. Also, I had to transport the kid and his stinky, weird Mother to the psychiatric ER because his Dad refused to take him because he already packed the truck for a fishing trip. Yeah....

Shocking that he'd have emotional issues. Just inexplicable.

lol

And this is noteworthy because?

Well Jim, if I understand Hammersticks correctly he had to transport a kid who had stabbed him, along with his mother to the ER. The father was otherwise occupied driving his ass fishing. Seems worthy of inclusion, doesn't it?

At least it is in the lower 48.

Why anyone would put their child in a public school today is beyond any reasonable comprehension.

If you live in a decent enough area there is nothing wrong with Public Schools.

granted my kids are all out of college, but they went to Public Schools in Irondequoit and Webster. We didn't have any real issues with it.