Falcons to be disciplined by NFL for piping in crowd noise

YoloinOhio

Guess they can't get a natural crowd noise... Falcons fans should be ashamed of themselves.

Seahawks have been accused of the same (and several others)

Might have more effect than psi, honestly, depending on the volumes - let's see the calls for year long suspensions!

Seahawks have been accused of the same (and several others)

Might have more effect than psi, honestly, depending on the volumes - let's see the calls for year long suspensions!

Seahawks have a stadium built to amplify crowd noise. They don't pipe it in off of loud speakers. They built the stadium to bypass a rule.

Seahawks have a stadium built to amplify crowd noise. They don't pipe it in off of loud speakers. They built the stadium to bypass a rule.

I'm aware of the stadium design. I'm also aware of teams accusing them of getting extra juice from the speakers. It's been brought up a few times I remember.

It's hard to imagine that they were able to engineer the stadium to maximize sound amplification.

True or not, it's regularly discussed during their home games. I assume it can be engineered, to a degree. How much better there's is at funneling noise to the field I don't know

True or not, it's regularly discussed during their home games. I assume it can be engineered, to a degree. How much better there's is at funneling noise to the field I don't know

To a great degree. Public venues have been engineered for sound transmission for a couple thousand years.

Usually it goes the other way, though - stage to audience, not the other way around.

It's hard to imagine that they were able to engineer the stadium to maximize sound amplification.

no it isnt actually

To a great degree. Public venues have been engineered for sound transmission for a couple thousand years.

Usually it goes the other way, though - stage to audience, not the other way around.

Hence the Balcony reference?

What's funny is Seattle has more false start penalties on themselves at home then the away teams.

here we go...