Fantasy Player of the Year

Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year

Don Shula NFL HS Coach of the Year Award

FedEx Air and Ground Players of the Year

Greatness on the Road

Play of the Year

Salute to Service Award

2015 HOF class to be announced

Something else the NFL is producing that I will not watch, much like the event they produced last weekend and half of that they will produce tomorrow. I do not see any real competition in tomorrows game but the league will make sure it is there.

why so salty!

the storylines of this super bowl are worse then ever. between the roids and media bylines of lynch and sherman as well as all of seattle vs. the patriots golden tom brady but part of deflate gate and the nfl itself basically hands off to save face... yeah, i just don't give a crap who wins this super bowl because both teams are going to get so much fellation after the game that it won't matter and the winner will be the best ever they'll say...

Does Watt bring home the MVP??

I think so. It's either him or Rodgers but I think Watt had one of those extraordinary years where they will say he deserves it. He literally seemed to carry his team.

the storylines of this super bowl are worse then ever. between the roids and media bylines of lynch and sherman as well as all of seattle vs. the patriots golden tom brady but part of deflate gate and the nfl itself basically hands off to save face... yeah, i just don't give a crap who wins this super bowl because both teams are going to get so much fellation after the game that it won't matter and the winner will be the best ever they'll say...

haha, all true. I haven't listened to national sports radio all week because I can't stand "Radio Row" and all the ex NFL players hawking their GNC products and food items.

PHOENIX -- New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. emerged from a historically great wide receiver class to capture the 2014 Associated Press NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award at Saturday's NFL Honors ceremony.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466421/article/odell-beckham-jr-wins-offensive-rookie-of-the-year