Is Bruce Jenner really transitioning to a woman?

YoloinOhio

You know far too much about this subject and trashy TV in general to blame your wife. You're into it and you know it.

Just so you know, you guys should give up on trashy TV all together.

This is so much better:

howtopickuptrashywomen.jpg

It gets better.....

http://mynewsla.com/crime/2015/02/07/suspected-drunk-driver-crashes-scene-jenners-earlier-accident/

DUI crashes at the crash scene before the crash scene was cleared.

Holy Moly! This thing keeps spiraling out of control!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I wonder, and I haven't seen it in any article because they all seem to focus on Jenner, was the dead woman wearing a seatbelt? It doesn't look like that much interior damage to the Lexus from the few pictures I've seen.

Maybe not interior, but it's a lot of damage and energy absorption:

0209-bruce-jenner-car-crash-inf-splash-3

• 2 months later...

There is a 2 hour interview special on now with Diane Sawyer and he says he is indeed now a woman.

Also as a side note Shark Tank was on right before this and Bryan Scott was on ...

What was Bryan Scott doing?

There is a 2 hour interview special on now with Diane Sawyer and he says he is indeed now a woman.

Also as a side note Shark Tank was on right before this and Bryan Scott was on ...

I find it amusing that outrage about him being a republican seems to be up there on the list of reactions on Twitter....

Did he even have anything to say about the woman he recently killed?

No, I think that they said that the interview was filmed right before. Either way they said that it is an open investigation so they can't comment but that Bruce is deeply saddened by what happened.

In general, I thought that the interview was well done. It was brave but felt a little staged. This feels like something that doesn't require a reality show to document it. The special is one thing and probably necessary. At any rate, that took a lot of courage and hopefully inspires others who are struggling with their identities.

Bruce said he is not gay , but if he believes he is a women ,would he not be attracted to men all along?

I think this is the part of being a transgender that is most difficult for most people (including me) to understand. It's my belief that sexual preference is completely separate from gender identity. But I honestly do not know if that's an accurate belief.

I thought he looked really good for 65. I also thought it was bitchy of kris Jenner to say "No comment" when every other ex wife and child voiced support.

HUH? he watched the airing last night with Kriss Jenner. Surprised you didn't report it?

Per ABC morning news

Edited by Best Player Available