Is Bruce Jenner really transitioning to a woman?

YoloinOhio

My wife watches the show. It is so obviously fake-- they just concoct story lines. Most of them are uninteresting.

My wife as well. Whenever I ask why anyone would watch or why are people interested in them? Why are they famous they aren't talented or anything? She never can really give me a answer. She watches the show without me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two observations:

1) He waited until he was in his 60's to realize that he didn't want to be a man?

2) He's going to need a hell of a lot of surgeries unless he wants to look like this:

attachicon.gifthrow-momma-from-the-train-main.jpg

Goonies reunion. Make it happen!

edit: Chloe as Sloth?

Edited by shrader

Just when the eyes trained on Bruce Jenner were turning gooey and oh-so-sympathetic...

... he's gone and killed a woman.

Eyewitnesses say Bruce rear ended the white car and that car went into oncoming traffic and was struck by the Hummer.... The woman driving the white car died.

At the link: photos of the impassive face of the athlete/reality TV star/transgender icon alongside the horrifically wrecked car.

Is this, too, grist for reality television?

Just when the eyes trained on Bruce Jenner were turning gooey and oh-so-sympathetic...

... he's gone and killed a woman.

Eyewitnesses say Bruce rear ended
the white car and that car went into oncoming traffic and was struck by the Hummer.... The woman driving the white car died.

At the link: photos of the impassive face of the athlete/reality TV star/
alongside the horrifically wrecked car.

Is this, too, grist for reality television?

So much material to work with...

I would have expected Bruce Jenner to have been the one getting rear ended

He's already driving like a woman

Jenner's car wreck is nothing compared to his train wreck of a family

Gender bender Jenner fender bender

So much material to work with...

I would have expected Bruce Jenner to have been the one getting rear ended

He's already driving like a woman

Jenner's car wreck is nothing compared to his train wreck of a family

Gender bender Jenner fender bender

Jenner's rear end job culminates in a killer hummer.

Ironically, the only person with any real talent on the show is Bruce Jenner. Yet the whole family treats him like garbage.

By the way, I watch some real trashy reality TV show, due entirely to my wife. I have probay seen every season of "the bachelor." A few of those real housewives shows, and some other bravo shows (vanderpump rules and millionaire matchmaker).

The only one of those shows with legit drama seems to be Vanderpump Rules, which is basically a bunch of 20-something yr old servers at a restaurant who get in fights,sleep around, and lie to each other.

You know far too much about this subject and trashy TV in general to blame your wife. You're into it and you know it.

I don't deny that I watch some of it with her. But I tune out the less interesting shows.

I will admit that I have very low standards when it comes to TV. For example, I found myself watching "child genius" on Lifetime.

i have low standards too and have seen that vanderump show. I hope it is staged, or they all have diseases out the wazoo.