golf fans -- is Tiger Woods done?

truth on hold

Nice round, Tiger!

I hope he returns to form and wins a few tournaments. He better get his ass to Perkins and start picking up skanks. Get his head right. Reclaim that winning state of mind.

I don't doubt that Tiger will be a "solid pro" if he stays healthy, but I don't think we'll ever really see the magic again.

Good for him. Realize that this is one of his "home courses". This course is one that he and other pros that belong / belonged to Isleworth, Lake Nona, others have invested with as part of the Tavistock Group. In fact, Tavistock Group effectively owns the Hero World Challenge.

Nice round, Tiger!

I don't doubt that Tiger will be a "solid pro" if he stays healthy, but I don't think we'll ever really see the magic again.

Too many fantastic golfers now for him or anyone to dominate in this era, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him competitive again, assuming he can stay healthy which is a huge question mark. Right now he's between Watkins and Goodwin on the 'likely to play a full season' scale.

Too many fantastic golfers now for him or anyone to dominate in this era, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him competitive again, assuming he can stay healthy which is a huge question mark. Right now he's between Watkins and Goodwin on the 'likely to play a full season' scale.

Don't forget Eichel.

At least he has a better chance than Ennis.......which is zero.

After his former wife pummeled Tiger with a golf club, he has never been the same.

Karma, is as they say...........

Maybe not, but he was voted player of the year 3 years after that incident so it's not like he's been totally out of golf that long.

• 1 month later...